As a Senior Data Product Manager you will be responsible for steering the development of the data reporting platform ensuring the availability and accessibility of the data throughout the organization. You will work closely with the BI and Data Engineering teams in managing the roadmap, prioritizing development features, and translating the requirements of large data initiatives into smaller actionable tasks.
You will need to develop a deep understanding of the business processes as well as the different products and facilitate conversations between all stakeholders who consume data. Collaborations with the Data Engineering, BI, Data Science, Product analysts and business will be essential for the success of this role. This role can be based in Paris or Barcelona.
You will be partnering with our Head of BI, Ibrahim Elkadi, and reporting directly to our Chief Data Officer, Daniele Garbarino.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Streamline the data platform development process by identifying inefficiencies and proposing solutions such as building tools and frameworks
- Understand business priorities and technical constraints to create short and long term roadmaps
- Collaborate with Data Science, Data Engineering, BI, Business & Product analytics and help orchestrate cross functional projects
- Help build data-driven decision making processes throughout the company
- MS, MBA or PhD in Computer Science, Data Science, Statistics or related technical field or equivalent preferable
- 4+ years experience with Data and Product Management with a focus on software products and technologies.
- Proven ability to communicate and manage change across multiple teams and levels of seniority
- Experience in developing and managing data warehousing and reporting solutions
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as product management, engineering, UI, sales, customer support, finance or marketing.
- Great compensation package
- Good work-life balance: work from home, flexible hours
- Free monthly Navigo card (zone 1 - 5) for non-remote workers
- Tangible career development possibilities as we grow strong 🚀
- Meal vouchers – Swile card
- Monthly gym allowance to use in any gym or for any sport class ( 40euro per month)
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment with a company culture focused on learning and development
- Company off-site - Ibiza last year! 🏖️
- If this sounds like you - apply! Get in touch with us, we want to hear more about you today!