What about the Data team?
At Exoticca, the Data team is the main responsible of making data essential in key decision making across the whole organization. We capture vasts amount of data from multiple customer touch points, spanning from consideration and booking, to pre-travel, travel, and post-travel. Combined with our customer-centric approach, we believe that our data-driven culture is the key to deliver unparalleled product & services, that wow our customers and create unforgettable experiences to be remembered for a lifetime.
In order to achieve such ambitious goals, our Data team works together with other departments, such as Marketing, Flight Product, Travel Product, Sales or Customer Experience, to uncover the most valuable insights our data can deliver and convert them into actual company initiatives, business decisions, or product features. There are a myriad of opportunities for using data to learn more about our customers, to grow sales, increase customer satisfaction, optimize & automate processes, and much more. We can’t wait to have you on board!
What is our proposal?
Join us as a Data Engineer, based in our Barcelona offices.
Which will be your main responsibilities?
- Be part of a team that takes end-to-end responsibility for designing, building, and maintaining batch & real-time data pipelines and data solutions.
- Create solutions to enable diagnostic and predictive analytics capabilities.
- Research, evaluate, and propose different data solutions in an agnostic way.
- Select, setup and manage tools & technologies to build and support a robust data infrastructure.
- Propose and help decide on the data modeling and schema design of our data stores.
- 2+ years of work experience in a similar role as a Data Architect or Engineer.
- Proficiency with Python. Experience in Java or Scala is also acceptable.
- Experience with data warehouses, data lakes and data marts.
- Experience with relational databases and NoSQL databases.
- Familiarity with cloud-based, distributed systems and orchestrated ETL processes (AWS is preferred).
- Experience in data management, integrating and transforming data from multiple sources, including internal DBs and APIs with product & marketing tracking tools.
- Fluency in English.
- Competitive salary package, in line with the job’s responsibilities.
- Immediate incorporation and permanent contract.
- Benefits package: flexible schedule, trainings, and the possibility of travelling at reduced prices!
- And most importantly… becoming part of a highly successful multicultural team!