Wallbox is a global company, dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy. We do this by creating smart charging systems that combine innovative technology with outstanding design and manage the communication between vehicle, grid, building, and charger.
Founded in 2015, with headquarters in Barcelona and selling already in over 80+ countries, our mission is to facilitate the adoption of electric vehicles today to make more sustainable use of energy tomorrow. Our talent has no borders - we welcome over 700 Wallboxers from over 45 nationalities in Europe, Asia, and the Americas!
We’re now the first Spanish unicorn listed on the NYSE ($WBX) and have been recently named amongst LinkedIn’s top 3 Spanish startups.
In day-to-day life, you will see our core values shining through our Wallboxers. The passion and dedication towards our mission will hit you the moment you walk through our doors - and there’s no feeling like it.
Our journey is not plain sailing - it requires proactive, flexible and top performing individuals who are committed to the world of sustainable mobility. But one thing is for sure - it's going to be a fun ride!
The question is: are you ready to change the world with us?
As Software Engineer in Test you will:
Analyze and understand business requirements to design meaningful test cases
Design, implement and improve automated testing for embedded software
Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
Participate in the improvement of teams code base and advocate for code quality
- Advanced level of English
- +2 years of experience in software quality & testing
- +2 years of experience in embedded software development or testing
- +2 years of experience in Python
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans
- Basic SQL knowledge
- You can read an understand C++ code
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools and continuous integration / continuous development.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications, Electronics or a related subject.
Nice to have
- Experience with Robot Framework
- +2 years of experience in C++
- Experience in testing non embedded systems (REST APIs, web, etc.)
- Experience working with Docker
- Gitlab CI Knowledge
- Half-day Fridays!
- First class private health insurance after your first month at Wallbox
- Online group training sessions twice a week & other out of office activities
- Use one of our EVs for a weekend and/or a week (car sharing) and test our products in your home (beta testing) to become a valuable source of feedback
- Free online language classes (Spanish & English) twice a week
- Flexible compensation valid for restaurants & food delivery apps, transportation, childcare, and learning & development.
- Hundreds of discounts in different brands & services with our Wallbox Circle benefits platform
- Car discounts & special advantages if you choose an EV!
- Smartpoint for all your online orders & services at our offices
- Free coffee & soft drinks to fuel those tough Monday mornings
- Variety of breakfast and lunch dishes, everyday, at a discounted price at our canteen
- Learn and grow in a company of over 45 nationalities and counting!
- No suits! Unless it's Carnival or Halloween