We are looking for a self-starting, proactive problem solver to join our Quality Assurance team!
As part of this team, you will start working in a very exciting project with for one of the key players in the technology industry worldwide in testing activities as part of a project, which involves artificial intelligence and wearables.
• Analysis of the requirements, develop and execute tests
• Report test findings and document new errors.
• Provide or validate estimates for assigned tasks
• Learn automation and contribute towards test automation in a gradual manner
- Be a Spanish native speaker from Spain or living in Spain for the last years (mandatory).
- Spanish-related cultural awareness (pop, formal, geo-political…).
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of software testing or quality engineering work
- Good knowledge of awareness of testing processes like defect management, test design creation etc.
- Experience on scripting.
- Experience with tools like ALM, Jira, and Jenkins.
- At least 6 months in Automation Testing
- Ability to analyse test results and identify patterns of issues, troubleshoot scenarios and compile detailed reports
- Knowledge or experience with new Technology adoption like devices, virtual assistants and gadgets
- Long term opportunity to grow in one of the most successful technology consultancy companies all over the world.
- Innovative project related with artificial intelligence, wearables and virtual assistants.
- Trainings to develop your role correctly.
- Flexible and open working environment interacting with colleagues from different countries.
- Social benefits like health insurance and meal card