We are a tech start-up with the compromise to deliver a B2B cloud based SaaS product, paying special attention to a flashy and stylish UI as well as a smooth and intuitive user experience. Based in Spain, we have a small but strong team of 15 people on the ground in Madrid and Málaga, and about to launch internationally to conquer US, UK and ES markets with a unique and revolutionary product that will create a whole new category providing a new perspective…
We are looking for an analytical and empathic UX able to grasp user needs and solve problems through design solutions to join our team in Madrid.
As a UX you will work to improve the overall functionality of our product, keeping customer satisfaction at the forefront, enhance the end users’ interaction with the product. You will work closely with the product team, customer success and senior stakeholders to craft modern and intuitive experiences with the aim to delight the most demanding users.
As part of your role you’ll be responsible for:
- Drive a user-centered design vision and help implement advanced design processes. Serve as the voice of the customer from a product design perspective. Put the user at the centre of every experience you design based on qualitative and quantitative research insights.
- Work cross-functionally with many stakeholders including senior management, product management, marketing, UI design, engineering and data science to define and implement designs.
- Develop, refine and translate user requirements into concept models, journey maps, interaction flows, wireframes, interactive prototypes and mock-ups.
- Create simple and elegant solutions for complex tasks.
- Present concepts, designs, research feedbacks to senior stakeholders and team members.
- Participate in user research activities and usability studies to be able to identify and troubleshoot UX problems and iterate design solutions based on data.
- Promote best practice amongst other teams. Work with others to support ideation and the development of these ideas through efficient experiments.
To achieve the above we consider the following a must have:
- 3+ years of experience in UX product designer for web-based digital products.
- Broad experience in user-centered design process, especially with iterative design and delivery.
- Knowledgeable and proofed experience in agile processes and teams.
- Experience in working with senior stakeholders and/or clients.
- Being committed to interdisciplinary collaboration and problem solving.
- Keen interest in emerging technologies.
- Know how to give, receive and process feedback.
- Hands-on, adapt to changes and to a fast-paced environment.
- Fluent English at business level.
In return we offer you to become part of our start-up at an early stage which makes you a company lead and seize the opportunity to take on a real challenge in a dynamically growing company where there is huge scope for development and short decision-making processes. We are offering you a versatile role in our motivated team. Additionally, we offer competitive benefits such as:
- Competitive salary
- 22 days’ vacation
- Top private medical insurance for you and your family
- Luncheon vouchers (9€ per day)
- Flexible working hours