In Bella Aurora Labs, good results are a natural consequence of happy talented people working from the heart. Our human-centered business model has turned Bella Aurora Labs into one of the leaders in the Spanish cosmetic market.
Back in 1987 when we founded the company, we had a dream. Now with over 250 committed people in our team we represent high-quality beauty brands (Bella Aurora, Lullage, Fixonia, Mavala, John Frieda, Goldwell) in several countries.
Bella Aurora depigmentation treatments are the most sold in Spanish pharmacies, perfumeries and El Corte Inglés department stores. Our vision is to become the worldwide leader in depigmentation treatments.
We are seeking an Marketplace Specialist who maximize company online sales worldwide through different channels (online retailers, marketplaces and direct online sales channel) for current products portfolio and new products both at a national and international level.
- Manage online best visibility & experience within local and international online retailers, online drugstores, marketplaces, own website.
- Assist in the launch of new products and growth of current product range in different countries and languages.
- Monitoring product level pricing and performance along with competitor actions.
- Develop omnichannel consistent and optimal product communication/content within digital assigned channels and own website.
- Improve search engines and organic rankings within channels (online retailers and marketplaces) in different countries.
- Own Website (direct channel) management. Developing and update product content in own website. Creating landing pages.
- Create promotions and advertising campaigns on online sales channels.
- Manage and coordinate with specialized agency to develop advertising and visibility campaigns in main online marketplaces.
- Measure and evaluate ROI, sales and promotion effectiveness of all online trade marketing activities within the channel.
- Assisting in presentation material creation (PowerPoints, reports, graphs).
- Mazimize Brand core values through all digital platforms.
- Business Administration, Economics, Marketing or Advertising University degree.
- + 3 years hands-on experience in managing and maintaining product e-Commerce portals/marketplaces (i.e. Amazon, TALL, JD, Mercado Libre and other global marketplaces).
- Experience in Retail Digital Marketing.
- Experience managing CMS / e-commerce platforms (i.e. Wordpress, Shopify, Magento, WooCommerce).
- Excellent English knowledge spoken & written. A second foreign language would be a plus.
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Analytical skills.