Do you want to be a part of one of the biggest Spanish e-commerce companies that is a market leader in its sector?
Do you want to work in a platform that handles more than 20 million page views a month and thousands of orders a day?
Do you want to be a part of a team that is currently refactoring a monolith into microservices deployed in Kubernetes?
We are looking for a Team/Tech lead for our catalog team who will drive the development lifecycle to the next level, bumping up modern strategies from your team folks to the CTO
At Deporvillage, You Will
- Architect new modern projects and features to see them through to completion
- Manage periodically 1:1 with your folks and drive your team to successful performance reviews and effective career paths.
- Be involved in recruitment in order to grow up the team
- Collaborate with stakeholders & front-end engineers to create a new e- Commerce Platform to support Deporvillage’s growth
- Advocate for clean code, best practices using PHP or Golang
- Help us evolve as a team and as a company by bringing in new ideas to foster continuous improvement
- Report directly to our CTO
What we expect you to bring
- 6+ years' working experience in software Engineering preferably in E- Commerce or Logistics/Supply-Chain
- 2+ years of experience using Go or PHP
- Experience with ownership of features/services in high volume and constantly evolving systems
- NoSQL knowledge preferably MongoDB
- Your passion about technology and the drive to share the positive energy with your team and others across the board
- A constant drive for well-tested clean code which is evident during code reviews
- Advocate of DDD patterns
- Effective DevOps culture
What We Offer
- Solve challenging programming/architecture problems day to day.
- Modern tech stack that leverages Kubernetes, Docker, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Go, NodeJS, React, etc.
- A young and dynamic working environment
- The opportunity to be part of a successful e-commerce company with above-industry-average growth. Financial Times top 500 growing companies in Europe.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Permanent contract
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Flexible working hours
- Tax-free benefits (ticket restaurant, kindergarten and transport)
Values that unite us
We like to work as a team. We are lovers of sport, with a spirit of self-improvement and empathy. As in sport, we know that the key lies in collaboration and joint effort that will lead us to collective success.
We feel the colours
We are passionate and we love what we do. From humility and sacrifice we strive to transmit the team feeling and the passion with which we work.
We train every day
We are a committed team and we work with discipline, aiming to improve every day to achieve our goals.
We take care of our hobby
The customer comes first. We are empathetic and trust-builders, united we strive to generate the best experiences between the team and our customers.