Are you a Senior iOS Developer with extensive programming experience? Is your code fast, efficient and reliable? Do you particularly enjoy working with amazing people, having fun at work, and building something awesome? If so, let’s talk!
We’re not looking for stack experts. We’re looking for smart people who can bring in the best tools and processes to get the job done. Read more about our mobile strategy in this post by our Director of Engineering, Marc Nogue.
You will work on a day-to-day basis with our product team to design, architect, and implement our mobile apps. TravelPerk is a next-generation platform to take the pain out of booking and managing business travel.
As a Senior Mobile Engineer, this position involves:
- Product development in iOS (Swift)
- System architecture design, implementation, and testing.
- Work in an Agile environment with strong attention to a well-documented code, unit testing, and continuous integration.
- Being able to mentor, coach, and train other colleagues as a domain expert.
And also the possibility to evolve your career with:
- Product development in Python/Django and React of a travel-related web-based product.
- Integrations between our product to 3rd party APIs.
Required skills and experience:
- "Product Engineering" mindset.
- Pragmatism and obsession for simplicity, efficiency, and performance.
- Extensive experience in similar roles building technically complex products in any mobile programming language. Successful candidates usually have 6 years of experience or more.
- Obsession for quality and testing.
- Eager to learn new technologies and frameworks.
- Strong communication skills (in English)
Bonus points for:
- Experience with mobile automation (Fastlane, XCode Server, Bitrise, CircleCI, Nevercode or similar solutions)
- Experience working with high-performing, Agile development teams.
- Experience in the travel industry.