We are a high-growth FinTech start-up using data and machine learning to revolutionise the insurance industry. We’re looking for someone to lead our strong and mission driven team, working to build a customer facing product that fundamentally changes the way insurers process risk, enabling them to move from highly manual workflows, to digital risk flows.
About the role:
You will be helping to build the Underwriting Productivity Suite, a serverless based web application that increases the efficiency and effectiveness of underwriters thereby reducing expense ratios and delivering profitable growth to our customers.
Our team is multidisciplinary, composed of UX designers, QA engineers, frontend/backend engineers, and product managers working together to build powerful solutions that allow our clients to integrate our data and automation features into their insurance workflows.
Our tech stack:
- Serverless microservices written in Go and Python
- Strong working knowledge of Agile fundamentals and frameworks
- Experience working with APIs and services
- English is a must have.
* We know that years of experience ≄ level of skill, and we will consider candidates from a range of backgrounds. However, it is unlikely that candidates without at least a few years of hands-on experience with React will be able to contribute autonomously to our product.
Nice to Have:
- Experience in UX/UI design
- Startup experience: building working products quickly
- Stock options
- Enhanced parental leave
- Choice of laptop
- £2000 travel budget
- Company trips
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.