We are a tech start-up with the compromise to deliver a B2B cloud based SaaS product, paying special attention to a flashy and stylish UI as well as a smooth and intuitive user experience. Based in Spain, we have a small but strong team of 15 people on the ground in Madrid and Málaga, and about to launch internationally to conquer US, UK and ES markets with a unique and revolutionary product that will create a whole new category providing a new perspective…
Due to expansion, we are looking for a Scrum Master with 5+ years of experience.
- You find large challenges exciting and enjoy discovering problems as much as solving them.
- You can thrive in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and a talent for delivering out-of-the-box ideas are essential
- Resourceful, flexible and adaptable; no task is too big or too small.
Key Accountability and Responsibilities
- Lead the scrum team in using Agile methodology and scrum practices
- Helping the product owner and development team to achieve customer satisfaction
- Lead the scrum and development teams in self-organization
- Help the development teams to identify and fill in blanks in the Agile framework
- Resolve conflicts and issues that occur
- Support the product owner and provide education where needed
Key Skills, Knowledge, Experience, and Competencies
- At least 3 year of Scrum Master experience with B2B web applications.
- Strong creative problem-solving and analytical skills to identify opportunities and pain points through research and data.
- Develop product definition and requirements, translating them into clear, prioritized and actionable user stories.
- Ability to analyze and think quickly and to resolve conflict
- Ability to determine what is scrum and what is not
- Strong communication, interpersonal and mentoring skills
- Proactive attitude.
- Fluent in English (B2-C1)
In return we offer you to become part of our start-up at an early stage which makes you a company lead and seize the opportunity to take on a real challenge in a dynamically growing company where there is huge scope for development and short decision-making processes. We are offering you a versatile role in our motivated team. Additionally, we offer competitive benefits such as:
- Competitive salary
- 22 days’ vacation
- Top private medical insurance for you and your family
- Luncheon vouchers (9€ per day)
- Flexible working hours