We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Your work-life opportunity:
We are a product-centered company, and data is at the core of product development. In this role, you'll work with key business and product leads, analysts and data scientists to understand the business domain and how data can empower them. Your day-to-day will involve engaging with fellow engineers to develop a robust and scalable platform, to make the process of producing data and deriving insights efficient. You are passionate about the quality of the data you produce and take pride in having your data drive our business.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Design, implement and maintain pipelines that produce business-critical data reliably and efficiently using cloud technologies
- Collect, process, and clean data from different sources using SQL, Python, or other scripting languages
- Improve data discovery and literacy: create exploration and visualisation interfaces in our BI tools and promote the use of these sources across the company
- Think big and contribute to the strategy for better data quality within Glovo
- Design and develop nimble dashboards to support the analytical needs of the business
- Collaborate with many Product, Engineering and Business teams to produce relevant data solutions that can be used across multiple use cases
- Between 2 to 3 years of experience working in business intelligence, analytics, data engineering, or a similar role
- Experience designing and building scalable and robust data pipelines to enable data-driven business decisions
- Experience in collecting requirements and creating data modeling designs
- Knowledge of modern data warehouses (Snowflake, Redshift, BigQuery) and big data structures
- Experience implementing enterprise dashboarding tools
- Strong proficiency and experience with SQL and Python
- Experience working with modern BI tools like Tableau, Looker, Qlikview
- Good understanding of software development and agile methodologies
- Passion for analyzing large complex datasets and converting them into information which drives business decisions
- Excellent spoken and written English.
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Attractive Relocation package (if applicable ;))
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Cobee discounts on kindergarten, transportation, and food
- Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Flexible working environment
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
At Glovo we believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It's because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.