As a Solutions Architect at AWS, you’ll build technical relationships with customers of all sizes and operate as their trusted advisor, ensuring they get the most out of the cloud at every stage of their journey.
You’ll manage the overall technical relationship between AWS and our customers, making recommendations on security, cost, performance, reliability and operational efficiency to accelerate their challenging projects.
Internally, you will be the voice of the customer, sharing their needs and wants to inform the roadmap of AWS features.
In this role, your creativity will link technology to tangible solutions, with the opportunity to define or invent cloud-native reference architectures for a variety of use cases.
You will participate in the creation and sharing of best practices, technical content and new reference architectures (e.g. white papers, code samples, blog posts) and evangelize and educate about AWS technology (e.g. through workshops, user groups, meetups, public speaking, online videos or conferences).
If you can educate AWS customers about the art of the possible, while challenging the impossible, come build the future with us.
This role is within the Spanish organization and you would be working with Enterprise customers.
· Background in any of the following: Cloud Architecture, Systems Design, Software Development, Infrastructure Architecture, Data Engineering or DevOps
· Technical Degree (Computer Science, Maths, Engineering or equivalent) and/or relevant tech experience.
· Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English
· A passion for technology and for learning
The following qualifications are desired but not required:
· Experience designing, building, refactoring or operating large scale and impactful IT systems - either on premises or in the cloud
· Working knowledge of cloud native architectures
· In-depth working knowledge in technology domains like any of the following: Distributed internet-scale web or mobile applications, DevOps, Serverless, Big Data, Analytics, Machine Learning, enterprise workloads (SAP, VMware, Windows etc.), high-performance databases (SQL and/or NoSQL), complex networking implementations, highly secured workloads etc.
· Experience working in a customer-facing role or a role which involved public speaking
· AWS certification (e.g. AWS Solutions Architect Associate or Professional) or other industry certification
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.