We're a tech startup on a mission to reinvent the insurance industry combining data, design and technology. CoverWallet is growing rapidly and expanding across the USA. We're just more than a year old, and have raised $30 million in funding from top tier VCs (Foundation Capital, Union Square Ventures, Two Sigma, Index Ventures, and Founder Collective), and have built an incredible team of ~150 people (70% in New York and 30% between Madrid and Valencia).
We are growing our team in Spain with some of the best engineers in Europe.
About the role
We're looking for an awesome Site Reliability Engineer and DevOps practitioner, to be part of the Engineering team and help us with the security, stability and scalability of our multi-site platform while being and operational enabler for the rest of the organization.
What you will do here
- Implement and maintain a metrics collection, log management and service health check systems.
- Systems design consulting, infrastructure capacity planning and cost efficiency exercises.
- Triage and troubleshoot production issues enriching feedback loops to other engineering teams with blameless postmortems.
- Enable fast and reliable configuration changes and deployments to Engineering and Product teams.
- Implement artifacts lifecycle policies and CI/CD Pipelines.
- Maintain, customize and/or develop operational tooling that brings velocity to the engineering team.
Who we are looking for
- Problem solving enthusiast and technical deep diver.
- Experienced engineer used to write software to solve problems.
- Experienced engineer on system’s bottlenecks analysis and scalability issues resolution.
- Open contributor, collaborator and team player.
- Computer Science fundamentals skillful: OS, Networking and Storage.
- Experienced engineer on platform enforcement and service protection against external attacks.
- English proficiency is a must.
- Experience in cloud enviroment, docker and kubernetes, python.
- Open with a sysadmin background but with experience in code skills.
Other valuable soft skills
- Operations as a Service mindset.
- Influencing over ordering communication skills.
- Out-of the-box thinker.
- Autonomous learner.
- Proactive on taking ownership.
What we offer
- Competitive salary and annual bonus.
- Fun and fast-paced environment.
- WFH from time to time.
- The possibility to build your career in one of the leading startups in the US.
- The possibility to disrupt one of the biggest industries, and in one of the biggest, most developed digital markets in the world.