About the team:
- We work in cross-functional, autonomous teams. We follow continuous delivery best practices executed on top of a modern technology stack.
- Our products are built for developers, by developers. Technological excellence is at the heart of what we do.
- We are pragmatic and customer focused. We strive to find the right set of trade-offs in order to validate our hypothesis as early as possible, iterating on our products based on customer feedback.
- We communicate transparently. We do weekly all hands where we get together to discuss company performance and goals.
- We are a flexible international team focused on creating cool stuff. Some of us prefer to work together in one of our offices and others prefer remote. For us there's no difference as long as you have an excellent internet connection and are able to overlap with the team between 3pm and 6pm, CEST timezone.
- Also we are backed by some of the leading investors in Silicon Valley and Latin America, including Founders Fund, Kaszek Ventures and YCombinator.
The infrastructure & security team is responsible for all aspects of information security at Belvo. We focus on application and infrastructure security, policy, compliance, internal awareness & training. Our customers rely on us to run their financial operations. We hold ourselves to a higher standard when it comes to protecting their data and operations.
- Proactively tackle infrastructure and application changes to improve our security posture
- Assess, research and discover security threats in our infrastructure and products
- Collaborate on the implementation of compliance and regulatory projects
- Collaborate with Product Managers to prioritize roadmap items to balance security and business risks
- Act as a subject matter expert on Infosec for the teams you collaborate with
- Foster a culture that sees security as the most important product feature
You can be part of the gang if:
- 5+ years of experience in the information security field
- Deep technical understanding of common security vulnerabilities and risks, as well as countermeasures and compensating controls
- Natural leadership instincts with proven ability to innovate
- Strong knowledge of application security best practices.
- Demonstrable experience in security systems, Firewalls, IDS, WAF authentication, audit
- Track record of running highly secure production systems
- Willingness to solve challenging problems
- Fintech and SaaS past experience
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Python
- Experience building large-scale platforms with a global reach
Our tech stack:
We’re building our platform using modern technologies, putting the focus on reliability and long-term maintainability
We primarily use Python on the backend. We use battle-tested technologies such as Django, and we are heavy users of Python’s asyncio for some parts of our stack
We run our infrastructure on top of Amazon Web Services, leveraging managed services. We tend to favor the use of managed services wherever possible, in order to focus on our business problems
We observe and monitor our services using Datadog
- We follow Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery best practices
🏄1.8km from the beach
🚀Stock options (we are all owners and this is very important to us)
🔆Flexible working hours
🍎Gym discount. Meals, transport and kindergarden via flexible compensation scheme
🎊Paid time off on your birthday
🍒 Fresh fruit every week, all-you-can-drink tea and coffee
🍻Friday happy hours after our weekly team meetings
😎Team building events
Salary: €40,000 gross/annual to €55,000 gross/annual + Equity