- We work in cross-functional, autonomous teams. We follow continuous delivery best practices executed on top of a modern technology stack.
- Our products are built for developers, by developers. Technological excellence is at the heart of what we do.
- We are pragmatic and customer focused. We strive to find the right set of trade-offs in order to validate our hypothesis as early as possible, iterating on our products based on customer feedback.
- We communicate transparently. We do a weekly all hands where we get together to discuss company performance and goals.
- We are a flexible international team focused on creating cool stuff. Some of us prefer to work together in one of our offices and others prefer remote. For us there's no difference as long as you have an excellent internet connection and are able to overlap with the team between 3pm and 6pm, CEST timezone.
- Also we are backed by some of the leading investors in Silicon Valley and Latin America, including Founders Fund, Kaszek Ventures and YCombinator.
The infrastructure & security team is responsible for running Belvo's platform in a secure, highly available & scalable manner. Our customers rely on us to run their financial operations, and we hold ourselves to a higher standard when it comes to building and running infrastructure. We apply sound engineering principles, mature automation and operational discipline to run our production system smoothly.
- Run our infrastructure on top of tools technologies such as AWS, Kubernetes, Terraform
- Smoothly operate AWS managed service. We prefer to leverage existing industry standards and tools, to focus on our business problems
- Run monitoring and alerting systems proactively. Make monitoring and alerting alert on symptoms and not on outages
- Be on an on-call rotation for our production infrastructure.
- Improve our deployment processes to be faster and more flexible. Empower product development teams to run autonomously.
- Collaborate on the implementation of compliance and regulatory projects
- Collaborate with Product Managers to prioritize roadmap items to balance infrastructure and business needs
- Plan for rapid growth
- 5+ years of experience running highly available, secure production systems
- Deep technical understanding of Amazon Web Services
- Deep technical understanding of Kubernetes
- Willingness to solve challenging problems
- Programming skills in Python
- Fintech and SaaS past experience
- Experience building large-scale platforms with a global reach
- We’re building our platform using modern technologies, putting the focus on reliability and long-term maintainability
- We primarily use Python on the backend. We use battle-tested technologies such as Django, and we are heavy users of Python’s asyncio for some parts of our stack
- We run our infrastructure on top of Amazon Web Services, leveraging managed services. We tend to favor the use of managed services wherever possible, in order to focus on our business problems
- We observe and monitor our services using Datadog
- We follow Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery best practices
🏄1.8km from the beach
🚀Stock options (we are all owners and this is very important to us)
🔆Flexible working hours
🍎Gym discount. Meals, transport and kindergarden via flexible compensation scheme
🎊Paid time off on your birthday
🍒 Fresh fruit every week, all-you-can-drink tea and coffee
🍻Friday happy hours after our weekly team meetings
😎Team building events
Salary: €40,000 gross/annual to €55,000 gross/annual + Equity