Founded in 2014, Ikos Resorts envision to redefine all-inclusive and create a personal holiday experience, introducing the “Infinite Lifestyle” concept. Where elegance, authenticity and distinctive services, underpinned by personal care and seamless service, come in one “all-included” price.
As one of the largest hospitality groups in Greece, we aim to grow our operations in the entire Mediterranean, with a team that will soon include almost 4.000 professionals!
We are constantly looking to enforce our team with people from Greece and abroad who love working in Tourism and Hospitality and who will make our vision their own. If you are one of them, then we have room for you!
The ERP Support is responsible for administering and supporting the company Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system, as well as writing SQL Scripts and proving training related to the ERP system. Good communications skills are required with the ability to work with all levels of the organization diplomatically and skillfully. The position requires strong organizational skills, analytical skills and a high level of attention to detail. The ERP Support must have the ability to prioritize issues and multi-task.
· Provide first level support to the users.
· Train appropriate personnel on system functions.
· Create documentation, procedures, and guidelines for ERP systems users.
· Assist ERP systems users with data changes, updates, and imports.
· Create and Maintain ERP System accounts and permissions.
· Participate in individual or team projects, as needed, to expand support offerings.
· 2+ years of experience with an ERP.
· Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in information technology.
· Knowledge of Crystal Reports.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· General accounting knowledge.
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Knowledge of SQL Scripts