As announced last year, Wallbox and Electromaps are joining forces to build the largest global electric charging platform!
It’s a perfect alliance! Wallbox creates the best possible EV experience by designing, developing & producing smart chargers for home & business and Electromaps is a highly recognized electric mobility platform in the sector with the objective of facilitating easier access to EV charging points.
Excited to collaborate, both companies are joining an amazing project that facilitates the growth of Electromaps and also Wallbox's expansion plans to continue with the sustainable energy revolution.
This collaborative project consists of an application that offers all information regarding thousands of different charging points in order to increase their accessibility. The main goal is to expand this success throughout the world and become the largest electric charging platform - globally.
Does it sound good to you? Here you will participate in a project in a leading electric mobility platform in the Iberian Peninsula and you will help us to create the future of green transportation.
Our young, dynamic and passionate tech team desires are to lead the change towards sustainable mobility and make the world a far better place, do you want to take part in that change?
About the role:
The world of DevOps continues to change rapidly. Your will deliver a mix of technical and infrastructure operations, work closely with software development teams, design and manage cloud-based systems and maintain an agreed level of production systems reliability
- Create and design the cloud architecture.
- Improve the CI/CD model in electromaps and work towards a continuous delivery model
- Improve the availability and scalability of our tech infrastructure
- Design the observability stack to ensure electromaps is always available
- Fluent English
- Software development experience working on backend Linux-based systems
- You’ll have used standard SDLC tools and methodologies (git, unit testing, CI/CD tool sets).
- Production experience configuring and evolving continuous delivery tools for multiple teams like GitlabCI, Jenkins, or Github Actions.
- Strong experience in container-based technologies. Docker/Kubernetes is a must.
- 3+ years of experience with AWS. Have a good architectural understanding of the fundamental AWS services for code execution, data persistence, networking (VPC, ELB, Route 53)
- Scripting languages: Shell or Python
- IaC Knowledge: Terraform or Cloudformation.
- Experience with at least one monitoring stack like Prometheus/Grafana, Datadog, etc.
Nice to have
- Experience in helping frontend developers in cloud native architectures.
- Experience with serverless architectures
- IoT experience
- AWS Organizations and cloud governance experience
- First class private health insurance after your first month at Electromaps
- Online group training sessions twice a week & other out of office activities
- Use one of our EVs for a weekend and/or a week (car sharing) and test our products in your home (beta testing) to become a valuable source of feedback
- Intensive schedule in August
- Free online language classes (Spanish & English) twice a week
- Flexible compensation valid for restaurants & food delivery apps, transportation, childcare, and learning & development.
- Hundreds of discounts in different brands & services with our Wallbox Circle benefits platform
- Car discounts & special advantages if you choose an EV!
- Smartpoint for all your online orders & services at our offices
- Free coffee & soft drinks to fuel those tough Monday mornings
- Variety of breakfast and lunch dishes, everyday, at a discounted price at our canteen
- Learn and grow in a company of over 45 nationalities and counting!
- No suits! Unless it's Carnival or Halloween