If like us, you are passionate about the best product and user experience for customers, just us, this is the project for you.
We are looking for an experienced Systems Engineer (m/f). As a critical member of our cross-functional and agile team setup, you will work closely with our development team and actively participate in all testing activities to ensure an excellent working product.
Ofelia is a digital company based in lively Barcelona. Our mission is to revolutionize the way people do shopping, covering the gap between the online and offline shopping worlds. We help retailers to drive more customers to their stores by publishing digital circulars on our mobile apps and web portals, where consumers can find the best offers from their favorite stores around them. Ofelia is part of the Mediapost Group with a strong presence in Spain. Moreover, we operate in Mexico, Colombia, and Sweden.
Your day at Ofertia
- Maintain and improve Ofertia's fleet of servers and services.
- Help other development teams with tools to automate their workflow towards self-service solutions.
- Contribute to the monitoring, logging solutions, and alarming systems and participate in the on-call rotation.
What you should bring
- Strong knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals and good analytical skills.
- Good understanding of Web technologies, protocols, and architectures.
- At least 3 years of experience in systems administration (Unix/Linux) and shell/python scripting.
- Knowledge of configuration management technologies such as (Puppet, Chef, Ansible,..).
- Experience in IaaC (Terraform, CloudFormation, k8s Operators).
- Experience in Kubernetes (Amazon EKS).
- Experience in SOA (microservices, queue services. Service mesh).
- Experience in CD/CI processes and tools (Jenkins, GitLab CI, Azure Pipelines...).
- Experience in cloud monitoring (Metrics/APM)(Datadog, New Relic, Pingdom, Dynatrace, Sentry).
- Experience working with databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, DynamoDB, ElasticSearch).
- Experience with Cloud services (AWS, Azure).
- Passion for the development and quality of apps.
What makes working at Ofertia great
- Being part of Mediapost group, a solid work environment in present times.
- Ofelia is one of the most exciting digital companies in the heart of Barcelona with a disruptive product and friendly working hours (remote working days, flexible hours).
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and training programs.
- A company culture is driven by pioneer thinking and talent that crosses departments through flat hierarchies and short communication channels.