At ALDESA - Technological Solutions - R&D department we are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team.
A DEVOPS engineer is required to join the development team of a cloud platform aimed at integrating smart city services. Its functions will be:
- Design the establishment of continuous integration systems, GITOPS, code quality, testing and continuous deployment in hybrid environments (cloud + on-premises)
- Collaborate in the technological choice and implementation of application and service ecosystems (ServiceMesh, Kafka, ELK, ...).
- Know and promote the implementation of good practices and SOLID principles, as well as TDD, DDD.
- 2 years of experience with GCP, valuable experience with AWS and multicloud and hybrid projects (cloud + on-premises)
- 2 years of experience in projects with Spring Cloud and Java 11 or higher.
- 3 years of experience deploying microservices architectures.
- 2 years of experience in deployments with Kubernetes with declarative automation tools.
- 1 Experience with Kubernetes native security tools.
- 3 years of experience with full on-premises deployments for legacy systems.
- Knowledge of messaging between mcs (mqtt, Kafka)
- Knowledge of different containerization engines.
- Knowledge of SQL, MongoDB
- Knowledge of Maven, GIT, Jenkins
Nice to have:
- Experience with Python language
- Exposure to the Hadoop ecosystem: HBase, Hive, Spark, ...