Wallbox is a global company, dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy. We do this by creating smart charging systems that combine innovative technology with outstanding design and manage the communication between vehicle, grid, building, and charger.
Founded in 2015, with headquarters in Barcelona and selling already in over 80+ countries, our mission is to facilitate the adoption of electric vehicles today to make more sustainable use of energy tomorrow. Our talent has no borders - we welcome over 700 Wallboxers from over 45 nationalities in Europe, Asia, and the Americas!
We’re now the first Spanish unicorn listed on the NYSE ($WBX) and have been recently named amongst LinkedIn’s top 3 Spanish startups.
In day-to-day life, you will see our core values shining through our Wallboxers. The passion and dedication towards our mission will hit you the moment you walk through our doors - and there’s no feeling like it.
Our journey is not plain sailing - it requires proactive, flexible and top performing individuals who are committed to the world of sustainable mobility. But one thing is for sure - it's going to be a fun ride!
The question is: are you ready to change the world with us?
As SW Quality Assurance in Digital Solutions you will be the key role to ensure that the tools that we deliver are working as expected. We expect you to break things and report them wisely to the developers to fix within the expected customer needs in mind.
We expect you on detecting the weaknesses to focus on increasing the quality and stability of our solutions, both the services and the frontend part.
The position is key to ensuring rapid development with guarantees, we are growing the team and need of quality perspective to decide where to focus the efforts.
- Analyze business and product requirements to design test scenarios
- Prioritize test scenarios based on business requirements
- Design and develop automated tests for API and UI
- Add automated tests to the development pipeline and CI/CD
- Track automated tests executions and keep the tests up to date
- Automated monitoring of functionalities and users behaviours in production
- Run manual acceptance testing and exploratory testing when required
- Report discrepancies and help the team to determine the root causes
- Provide support to the team for preparing environments, data and tools to ensure quality in early stages of development
- +3 years of experience in software testing
- Experience in automated API and UI testing
- Experience working with continuous integration tools
- Experience working with git
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Attention to detail
- A team-player spirit, which benefits the group vs the individual
- Proficient in spoken and written English
Nice to have
- Good development skills
- Experience in mobile test automation tools
- Experience and knowledge on how to dockerize software projects
- Experience in performance testing
- University degree or equivalent in Computer Science/Computer Engineering
- Half-day Fridays!
- First class private health insurance after your first month at Wallbox
- Online group training sessions twice a week & other out of office activities
- Use one of our EVs for a weekend and/or a week (car sharing) and test our products in your home (beta testing) to become a valuable source of feedback
- Free online language classes (Spanish & English) twice a week
- Flexible compensation valid for restaurants & food delivery apps, transportation, childcare, and learning & development.
- Hundreds of discounts in different brands & services with our Wallbox Circle benefits platform
- Car discounts & special advantages if you choose an EV!
- Smartpoint for all your online orders & services at our offices
- Free coffee & soft drinks to fuel those tough Monday mornings
- Variety of breakfast and lunch dishes, everyday, at a discounted price at our canteen
- Learn and grow in a company of over 45 nationalities and counting!
- No suits! Unless it's Carnival or Halloween