We are looking for an experienced QA Software Engineer to join our eCom team of engineers in Zaragoza.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- To seek perfection in everything – including software development best practices, continuous integration/delivery, test automation and flawless code.
- A minimum of 5 years-experience in the IT world.
- 2 years of experience in relevant area
- Experience in Agile projects
- Knowledge about automation frameworks. Deep understanding in system testing and quality assurance techniques
- Analytical, problem solving background
- Good spoken and written command of English
- Proactivity and “team player” attitude
- You are the key to creating fully automated test environments by providing guidance and technical leadership in an agile environment – including less experienced members of your team
- Work in collaboration with product team to produce acceptance criteria and test cases for multiple scenarios, challenging assumptions, thinking about how different users might interact with a proposed solution, and identify edge cases.
- Work with developers to ensure sufficient test coverage for various features via automation at different levels, including designing and implementing QA automation strategies for API and UI testing, ensuring that automated test activities are conducted in preference to manual testing where feasible and more efficient.
- Build and execute manual, automation or non-functional test cases and ensure that test status, risks and issues are reported in a timely manner using the agreed reporting standards
- You will be part of a highly-engaged, multinational super-team in charge of building game-changing software products.
- Armed with the latest technology and boundless creativity, you will be bringing ideas to life.
- You will build out and take DevOps capabilities into the future.
- You will be a sponge, continuously learning the latest tech from experienced colleagues, conferences, and trainings – always growing and improving.
- Must have: Relevant experience with Jira (or other tracking tools), SQL, Linux, and REST APIs
- Nice to have: CI/CD tools valuable: Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes
- Nice to have: Experience in ecommerce projects
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Integration into a high skilled development team
- Working in Quality Assurance activities on our eCom site
- Open environment to learn new technologies
- You will be part of a highly engaged, multinational with international career opportunities
- Individual development, training and a tech community
- Sport friendly environment, great work-life balance and flexibility
- Competitive salary, benefits and valuable discounts on adidas & Reebok products