PagoNxt (a Santander company) incorporates the most disruptive payment businesses, creating one of the world’s largest private fintech.
We operate in three business areas:
- Merchant Solutions, for merchants and acquirers
- Trade Solutions, for corporates and SMEs
- Consumer Solutions, digital products and services for individuals
This role will be part of our QA team, and we are looking for a two QA Managers to lead the complete software testing strategy to guarantee the quality of developments and implementations.
What will you do?
- Define and implement a complete software testing strategy that guarantees the quality of developments and implementations.
- Cooperate closely with the development area (Product owner) and the client for the correct definition of the test cases (complete, limited, clear and precise).
- Prevent, detect, communicate and follow up incidents.
- Manage the internal and external resources necessary to guarantee the quality of the defined processes.
- Definition of testing tools for GUI test automation.
- Prepare periodic reports on the response to the tests carried out on the company's different company's applications
- QA team leadership
- Experience in defining and executing test cases
- Knowledge of using Postman
- Knowledge of GUI testing automation tools.
- Empathy and customer management
- Competitive salary + variable
- Flexible remuneration plan with lots of options
- Flexible hours
PagoNxt is an autonomous company within Grupo Santander. This brings us the opportunity to work as a fintech with faster processes and a fully digital ecosystem.
Our team members come from very different types of companies, including banks, tech companies, trade companies, startups, and consulting firms.
We believe in the power of diversity in backgrounds, nationality, gender, and more.