The project Cloud Migration Services will be responsible for migrating legacy analytic & business intelligence solutions and their associated data pipelines across Vodafone onto the Google Cloud Platform. CMS will be an integral part of Nucleus a multi-year programme to roll out a new Business Intelligence Solution based on Google Cloud Platform for all local markets replacing the existing BI solution. The pilot rollout will be in Portugal following multiple waves with the remaining local markets.
The QA Lead purpose is to ensure the successful delivery of Nucleus Internal Delivery Factory. It will manage all the internal delivery demand acting as an Internal Vendor accountable for the delivery roadmap agreed in the roll out, i.e. planning, analyse, design, build, test, data migration, deploy, liaising with IT Program Delivery Manager / Program Project Manager and Local Markets for the agreed AD.AM roadmap.
Key activities will include:
- Own Delivery plan for application configuration, code and configuration development, Unit, Regression, and Performance Acceptance Test and sign off criteria prior UAT
- Deployment of code across the development, pre-production and production chain during project activities
- Ensure Design align to business and IT requirements, align through the allocated Factory team with Vodafone CoE
- Makes sure that all what described in the relevant and approved design is clear and all the relevant documented approved requirements are delivered
- Test preparation and execution: work with the appointed Test Lead manager to make sure that any deliverables is properly tested and validate prior handover to Vodafone IT Delivery and business for UAT, verify the execution progresses as per plan and follow up with defect resolution status
- Deployment and Transition to Operations
- Controls Delivery Factory Resources costs trend vs Scope during the allotted project timelines
Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience leading QA teams
- Experience with system integration covering all key aspects of IT (mainly Data delivery and Cloud services)
- Experience in dealing with an international, multi-cultural and distributed team with complex reporting lines
- Ability to work in any country and to travel
- Presentation and communication skills will be required
- Project management and Agile understanding is a must
At Vodafone we are concerned about being a company that is committed to diversity as a driving force for change. We are proud to offer equal opportunities regardless of race, nationality, cultural background, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and religious or political beliefs.