We are looking for a QA Engineer to work on testing our data products and data processes that serve efficient and AI-supported article reviews.
You will be on guard of the quality of data solutions by projecting tests, analyzing data, writing Python scripts or introducing various types of automated tests and quality gates. Moreover, you might also be involved in some cross-team backend validations requiring API or background process testing.
You will be responsible to:
- Mapping business and technical requirements into test suites, test cases, and automated tests together with quality control processes.
- Executing tests, reporting, and analyzing results in a timely manner.
- Driving the quality mindset of the Development Team together with other QAs.
- Monitoring all stages of the software development lifecycle to identify and resolve bugs or report potential risks.
- Working closely with the Product Owner to define and verify the Acceptance Criteria of our Backlog items.
- Testing new functionalities by analyzing data and coding Python scripts.
- Testing activities in different stages of our big data ETL pipeline, also by implementing new quality gates.
- Cooperating with Machine Learning Engineers, Data Analysts and Scientists to ensure quality and visibility across different data-related teams.
- Testing backend services.
- Preparing test data, monitoring background processes, and the data flow.
- Suggesting and introducing improvements in our QA process.