Frenetic is a Spanish-German startup based in Madrid, working to reduce CO2 emissions, improving the efficiency of the electric systems.
We have been supported by international VC firms in Spain and the European commission with investments for building a great technology that accelerates the transition to a greener world.
We have offices in Madrid, Valencia, Munich and are looking forward to our US office at the end of 2021.
The company is formed by engineers, developers, scientists, mathematics, and business people with international profiles.
We already work with customers in more than 20 countries, like Airbus, Porsche, Siemens or Mercedes Benz.
Frenetic has an immediate need for a Q&A Lead Engineer, a person to define and lead the Q&A development in the company, helping us find and destroy those nasty feat... bugs and automate the full pipeline of our platform development.
- Design, develop and execute automation tests.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyse results.
- Review bugs and verify bug fixing.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Engineering related studies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Test Automation - Selenium, Appium, WinAppDriver.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Usage of bug tracking systems - MantisBT, Bugzilla.
- Strong attention to detail both in programming and test design and execution.
- Git knowledge.
- Fluent English.
- Experience in AWS is a plus
Why you might be excited about us
- We are working on changing a whole industry that will accelerate a cleaner world, decreasing CO2 emissions.
- We are relatively small (<100) and things happen very fast.
- The team you will find is based on very talented people, selected by their skills and ethical and moral integrity.
- We will provide you with all the tools you need.
- We will listen to your opinions.
- The salary is competitive and is revised every year.
- The timetable includes Friday afternoons free and summer reduced schedule
- Hybrid remote work. You can combine, office hours with work remotely
None of these are requirements but do describe the kind of people that we think would be most effective at Frenetic right now.
- Open to work in an international environment
- Optimist, enthusiastic person. We have a very good relationship between us, with a great sense of humor
- Moral integrity, respect to other persons, not only in the company but in the world
- Animal friendly
- Enjoy thinking through trade-offs, with both mindfulness of short-term needs and our long-term direction.
- Happy writing documentation so that others can ramp up super easy and you’re never a single-source-of-failure.
- Love discuss your ideas with others and teamwork