Fordward Keys is an innovative company based in Valencia, Spain, with global brand and presence. It is a data, IT and business intelligence company offering a new approach to traveller operational business intelligence, leveraging global flight reservation information and other data to monitor and qualify traveller flows, map global demand, and forecast trends. It provides live, tactical information and exclusive insights to Tourism Boards, Hotels Chains, Retailers, Airports, duty free operators, tax refund, car rentals, and all those that have a travellers-related business
What we are looking for?
We are looking for a QA Engineer, to come and reinforce our Quality Assurance team. You will be dealing working closely with the development team, being an essential element of the SCRUM process. Your tasks will encompass test suite definition, expression of acceptance criteria, manual one-off testing and automation of regression tests and reports. You will also take part in the daily quality control of Big Data feeds.
Personal skills and experience
- Experience as QA between 1 and 3 years.
- Experience with agile methodologies. Understand the priorities and the sprint goals of the team.
- Work side by side with the SCRUM team and with the rest of the quality department.
- Review acceptance criteria before and during grooming sessions.
- Be ready to help applying quality procedures throughout the software lifecycle.
- Selenium, Git, Linux, SQL.
- Cypress, Protractor, Postman, Newman, SoapUI, Swagger, Json, Jenkins.
- Test suite definition and execution.
- Regression testing + automation, functional testing, performance testing, integration testing.
- Backend and Frontend testing.
- Data testing and daily data quality control.
- International experience.
- We are looking for high level English speakers.
- You’re a proactive team player, a good communicator and you pay attention to details.
Nice to have
- International experience
- Dremio, RedShift, Athena, AWS
- Notions of Spark, HDFS, Dockers, Kubernetes.
- Quality management, Quality Gates.
- jMeter, Taurus.
- Cucumber, RobotFramework, RestAssured.
- Understanding of the travel industry.
- Full time, indefinite contract.
- Be part of a fun, successful yet stable, young and exciting company.
- Nice and dynamic working environment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Small, cohesive and collaborative team.
- English, Spanish and yoga classes.