ThePowerMBA is a business school founded in 2017 that has broken the status quo of the traditional MBA market, offering a 360º business curriculum but fully online, 15 min lessons (microlearning) and for an affordable price. We are non accredited and yet, in Spain companies such as EY, Accenture and Cocacola are using our program to train their employees.
After succeeding in Spain and LATAM, we are building the global version which is already being used by users around the world. We will count on the collaborations of the founders of YouTube, Waze, Tesla, Shazam, Whole Foods and Cirque du Soleil; authors of business frameworks such as Eric Ries and executives from Unicorn companies and entrepreneurs with enormous potential, providing the “learning by doing” angle.
What do we expect from you
- 3-4 years experience in Web and Mobile Functional Testing programming.
- We will use Cypress for Web Functional Testing.
- Experience in defining acceptance scenarios
- Experience in validation and collaboration with development teams
- Experience with agile methodologies
What you can expect from us
- You’ll be part of a growing international team of highly skilled engineers, building a disruptive product
- You’ll have significant ownership, autonomy, and impact, while working in an agile startup environment
- We offer a competitive compensation package which is growing every month, free student events, team events and BBQ parties, etc
- Free fruit and caffe
- Restaurant and transport tickets (powered by Cobee)
- Fully flexible schedule and freedom to work remotely on be autonomous with your work
- Remote friendly
- Full remote until Covid is ended with the possibility to go the office.