Wallbox is a global scale-up from Barcelona, born in 2015 and dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy. We create smart charging systems for electric vehicles that combine cutting-edge technology with an outstanding design, because we believe that design is as essential as technology. And in order to provide an integrated experience, the communication between the car and the charger is managed via an easy-to-use App.
Wallbox operates in over 40 countries and has offices in Barcelona, Madrid, China, and the US. We are a team of dreamers, doers, and makers, working worldwide to lead the path to sustainable electric transportation. More than 200 dedicated experts of over 20 different nationalities work together on achieving this goal.
We are powered by a culture of trust and innovation, something we have to earn every day by living up to our values. This culture has shown to be rewarding in many ways - amongst them, the creation of the world’s first bidirectional charger, the Quasar, and the recognition as the best of CES 2020 in transportation technology.
We have closed our second tranche of series A investment, bringing the total round to €23M. Have we also mentioned our brand-new headquarters in Barcelona?
At the end of the day, working at Wallbox is at the same time challenging, fun and rewarding. If you like the idea of a dynamic environment, desire to work alongside an incredibly talented, fast-growing team and believe in the future of sustainable transportation, this is the place for you.
Are you ready to change the world with us?
- Analyze business and product requirements to design test scenarios
- Prioritize test scenarios based on business requirements
- Design and develop automated tests for API and UI
- Add automated tests to the development pipeline and CI/CD
- Track automated tests executions and keep the tests up to date
- Automated monitoring of functionalities and users behaviors in production
- Run manual acceptance testing and exploratory testing when required
- Report discrepancies and help the team to determine the root causes
- Provide support to the team for preparing environments, data and tools to ensure quality in early stages of development
- +3 years of experience in software testing
- Experience in automated API and UI testing
- Experience working with continuous integration tools
- Experience working with git
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Attention to detail
- A team-player spirit, which benefits the group vs the individual
- Proficient in spoken and written English
Nice to have:
- Good development skills
- Experience in mobile test automation tools
- Experience and knowledge on how to dockerize software projects
- Experience in performance testing
- University degree or equivalent in Computer Science/Computer Engineering
- 100% company paid private medical insurance, including dental coverage, after six months
- Attractive compensation package
- Flexible working hours
- Friday afternoons off
- Possibility of working 100% remote
- Opportunity to advance your payroll (under request)
- Unlimited coffee & beverages
- Language classes (English & Spanish)
- Sports channel, which offers online classes until our gym is opened
- Monthly “All Hands” & other team events
- Brand new canteen with a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes, every day, for a discounted price
- Over 20 different nationalities
- Brand new offices in Zona Franca
- No suits! Unless it’s Carnival or Halloween
*At Wallbox, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.