Wallbox is a global company, dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy. We do this by creating smart charging systems that combine innovative technology with outstanding design and manage the communication between vehicle, grid, building, and charger.
Founded in 2015, with headquarters in Barcelona and selling already in over 80+ countries, our mission is to facilitate the adoption of electric vehicles today to make more sustainable use of energy tomorrow. Our talent has no borders - we welcome over 700 Wallboxers from over 45 nationalities in Europe, Asia, and the Americas!
We’re now the first Spanish unicorn listed on the NYSE ($WBX) and have been recently named amongst LinkedIn’s top 3 Spanish startups.
In day-to-day life, you will see our core values shining through our Wallboxers. The passion and dedication towards our mission will hit you the moment you walk through our doors - and there’s no feeling like it.
Our journey is not plain sailing - it requires proactive, flexible and top performing individuals who are committed to the world of sustainable mobility. But one thing is for sure - it's going to be a fun ride!
The question is: are you ready to change the world with us?
We are looking for:
An experienced Technical Program Manager to work with senior Product and Tech leadership and key stakeholders at all levels, and create clarity and focus for the organization to ensure we are meeting our collective goals. This individual will
- Implement and lead quarterly OKR (Objectives and Key Results) planning , facilitating alignment between the organization and Wallbox.
- Manage horizontal product portfolio, tracking and reporting status towards plan. Identify, propose and implement process improvements.
- Manage vertical top 1 or 2 projects from early definition to launching to production.
What You’ll Do:
- Implement an OKR quarterly process and manage roadmap planning within Product & Tech, keeping informed the rest of organizations at Wallbox, to align project demand against unified prioritization and team capacity across all product efforts.
- Efficiently track projects and development schedules, ensuring technology quality and on time delivery.
- Maintain a tracker and communicate project statuses to the entire project and team.
- Drive the most complex product launches from definition all the way to launch.
- Lead reviews with leadership to share key wins, risks, and blockers; facilitate corrective action to ensure measurable progress against goals and OKRs.
- Identify root cause and troubleshoot people, process, technology issues that constrain teams from making progress. Be “hands on” in facilitating the required conversations, and be a trusted advisor to leadership on changes that are needed.
- Think systematically to implement processes that can scale and sustain a large cross-functional organization, and bring parity to company-wide processes.
- Train and onboard key stakeholders to use defined processes.
- Be a Atlassian Subject Matter Expert guide solutioning for teams looking to more effectively use Atlassian tools like Jira and Confluence.
- Instill a culture of measuring impact rather than activity by successfully influencing all levels of the organization.
- Ability to build relationship and drive alignment with excellent verbal and written communication skill
- 5+ years operations for product & engineering teams, or large scale program management
- Experience implementing and executing a quarterly OKR planning culture.
- Ability to manage complex projects effectively by setting clear goals, identifying roadblocks, designing solutions, and tracking progress against deadlines
- Jira Super User knowledgeable about Jira capabilities, able to share and reinforce best practices, and capable of building dashboards with rich filters.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to craft clear messages for specific audiences across levels and functions.
- Experience developing and program managing company-wide and organization-wide projects.
- Background working in tech, preferably companies in-between the start-up and established-company stage.
- Experience primarily in Software. Hardware is nice to have.
- Half-day Fridays!
- First class private health insurance after your first month at Wallbox
- Online group training sessions twice a week & other out of office activities
- Use one of our EVs for a weekend and/or a week (car sharing) and test our products in your home (beta testing) to become a valuable source of feedback
- Free online language classes (Spanish & English) twice a week
- Flexible compensation valid for restaurants & food delivery apps, transportation, childcare, and learning & development.
- Hundreds of discounts in different brands & services with our Wallbox Circle benefits platform
- Car discounts & special advantages if you choose an EV!
- Smartpoint for all your online orders & services at our offices
- Free coffee & soft drinks to fuel those tough Monday mornings
- Variety of breakfast and lunch dishes, everyday, at a discounted price at our canteen
- Learn and grow in a company of over 45 nationalities and counting!
- No suits! Unless it's Carnival or Halloween