PagoNxt (a Santander company) incorporates the most disruptive payment businesses, creating one of the world’s largest private fintech.
We operate in three business areas:
- Merchant Solutions, for merchants and acquirers
- Trade Solutions, for corporates and SMEs
- Consumer Solutions, digital products and services for individuals
This role will be part of our Delivery team, and we are looking for two SME with responsibility for the process knowledge of the Professional Services organization (50%) as well as performing as the Project Manager for unique or first of type billable implementations (50%). This individual will be part of the early stages of services readiness so they have the visibility necessary to prepare and train the Project Management organization on the implementation processes for Development-released products.
What are the requirements and functions?
- Valuable understanding in Payments Industry (Euro, GBP and/or international payments).
- Facilitate Business Requirements gathering sessions with key stakeholders and subject matter experts, developing high-level and detailed business requirements as needed to support enhancements to business processes, systems and/or applications.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends in Payments Industry.
- Assist in the analysis and design of new business processes around requirements definition.
- Develop clear and concise functional requirements for the technical developers that are free from ambiguity to minimize re work and errors.
- Recognize the business’s needs and the implications of change.
- Consults and works closely with technical team members to ensure all requirements have been accurately addressed as well as supports the technical group during the design and development activities.
- Participate in the development of test plans and reviewing the results.
- Must have the ability to research, analyze, make business decisions, and defend recommendations at the highest management levels.
- Coordinate and prepare training sessions for the team .
- Competitive salary + variable
- Flexible remuneration plan with lots of options
- Flexible hours
PagoNxt is an autonomous company within Grupo Santander. This brings us the opportunity to work as a fintech with faster processes and a fully digital ecosystem.
Our team members come from very different types of companies, including banks, tech companies, trade companies, startups, and consulting firms.
We believe in the power of diversity in backgrounds, nationality, gender, and more.