WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THIS OPPORTUNITY
Santander employees work every day to help millions of people and businesses prosper, this is the Santander Way. The idea that our actions can have a positive impact on customers, employees, shareholders and the communities we serve. To further deliver on our vision, we’ve recently launched a new autonomous company that will comprise our most disruptive payments businesses, creating one of the largest private fintech companies in the world.
This new company will help bring instant digital payments to everyone, everywhere, via a focus on three distinct business verticals:
- Merchant Solutions: our goal is to build a global, open merchant payment platform and consolidate Santander as an acquiring world leader.
- Trade Solutions: our vision is to deliver fast, efficient trade finance, supply chain and FX payments solutions for international SMEs that were once only accessible to larger corporations.
- Consumer Solutions: our aim is to deliver simple, highly engaging payment solutions for individuals in order to become embedded in our customers’ everyday life.
It is an exciting time to join this newly launched company, with the backing of Santander. We'll value your commitment to our shared success and you’ll benefit from a dynamic, fast changing working environment with opportunities for career development and ongoing training and support.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Global Trade Services (GTS) is a separate legal entity, part of PagoNxt, providing International Business capabilities to our banks under a service factory model, and commercializing those services to customers (or 3rd parties) directly outside our footprint. These services will be developed on a new single, global platform, building on existing capabilities or new developments (like group's Payment Hubs), leveraging the latest technologies such as Instant Payments, Virtual Accounts, Data analytics, etc.
As a Senior Product Manager you will Identify winning client value propositions and lead discovery-to-launch of new solutions. Focus on digital growth models.
- Lead understanding of Fintech market trends and identify winning value propositions, beyond banking solutions, and new biz to launch in our global platform
- Analyse strategic fit with customer and country needs; work together with users and internal stakeholders to identify needs, define solutions, and continuosly test and iterate; ensure segment-specific experience in our platform,
- Lead business case and propose and defend new business at PagoNxt Trade committee
- At development phase, manage product roadmap and different teams involved in product design, testing, development (from inception to delivery)
- Track any initiative's performance metrics and continuosly iterate based on learnings
- Identify winning client value propositions and lead discovery-to-launch of new solutions. Focus on digital growth models.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Economics, Engineering. MBA is a plus
- +8 years’ experience (ideally a combination of top consulting firm and fintech, venture capital, start-up, or technology company (Strategy, product, and growth teams
- Fluent in English.