In Nationale-Nederlanden, a multinational in the insurance industry, we seek to complete our workforce with an experienced Product Owner Digital.
Purpose of the job:
It will be responsible for improving the user experience of its clients through all its digital products. For that, the role will be in charge of prioritization of the backlog and representation of all main stakeholders in the development, transition and implementation, and business requirements.
- Deep knowledge of customer data analysis tools (CDP/DMP)
- Cross knowledge of digital disciplines (IT, Marketing Digital, Service design)
- Lead on digital transformation projects in CX & SAC
- Strategic vision end to end in mid-term-long term projects.
- Maximize customer value within the constraints of Tribe goals and business
- Responsibility for representing key stakeholders in the prioritization of the business requirements
- Securing the delivery of the services to business units based on defined service levels and KPIs
- Manage planning, monitoring and modifying the Product Backlog
- Cooperate with Tribe Lead in resource and budget allocation on squad-level in order to fulfill Squad's goal
- Cooperate with Chapter Leads in defining the composition of the Squad
- Manage Team and members' performance
- Manage quality control of the developed project
- Ultimate responsibility for accepting developed increment at the end of the sprint
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Business Administration and Management, Economics or similar.
- At least 10 years of experience in similar responsibilities
- Fluency in English.
- Strong analytical skills
- Business oriented
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams.
What do we offer?
As part of our Employee Experience, we provide a series of competitive benefits that we offer in order to improve the physical, mental, and professional well-being of our employees. Among others, here are some benefits that you will find:
- Teleworking hybrid model
- Flexible schedule.
- Wellness program.
- Digital and Agile environment.
- Food allowance.
- E-learning platform.
- Life insurance and pensions plan.