Do you want to work in a startup environment, in a lab established by one of the biggest companies in the world? Do you enjoy working with smart, engaging and nice people from different countries, different backgrounds, but who all share the same passion for developing cool products?
Who we are?
At SEAT:CODE we are constantly looking for talented people willing to join our projects. Our start-up environment is very open minded, we love to develop, test and implement new ideas. We are a multinational team working together with the VW Group. If you think you are ready to start enjoying your work and be part of our big family, we invite you to keep reading about what we believe is just what you have been looking for all along.
Our Way of Working
We are Fans of Delivering Earlier, Faster and with Higher Quality, with The Customer always in the center of our thoughts. We love the Lean and MVP approach.
Be a role model of agile working and innovation?
Invest energy in making sure the agile rituals .....
Invest energy in the trip from Waterfall to Agile…..
Using the prioritized roadmap, you are preparing new features for development together with your agile team, following an MVP approach to launch improvements with each iteration.
As a committed team member, you work tirelessly to ensure the team has a clear and prioritized backlog, invest energy in making sure the agile rituals work productively and you help create a great atmosphere and strong connection within your team.
You present new developments to your colleagues and stakeholders, including creative ways to teach the teams about the use and functionalities of new features.
You inspire your team as much as your stakeholders and make sure everybody is aware of the vision and roadmap.
You play your part in creating a strong feedback culture where everybody feels enabled to provide each other with honest feedback and input.
What technical experience do we look for?
- Capacity and experience to lead the construction of integrations and interrelationships of the SAP solution with other systems or components external to the solution.
- Collect requirements, perform user research and analyze market needs to create a roadmap and well-prepared backlog
- Break down features into MVPs and release incrementally
- Communicate clearly the vision, roadmap and releases
- Be a strong team player and promote our culture of feedback and openness
- Be a role model of agile working and innovation
- Convince partners of your ideas, using well prepared arguments.
- Good partnership with UX/UI and QAs
- Experience shipping successful products, including defining vision, strategy, outcome-driven product roadmaps and creating and managing backlogs
- Experience articulating and testing product hypotheses
- Ability to break down complex problems into actionable steps
- Demonstrated ability to influence decision making in different contexts
- Skilled at defining and prioritizing product features
- You have fun in continuous learning
- Strong communication skills and the ability to teach others
- Ability to work collaboratively with others and navigate complex decision making
- Experience collaborating closely with engineers, designers, and business departments
- Fluent English and German speaker, it's a must.
- Experience working in an Agile environment and Lean methodology
- 3 years or more of experience as SAP Solution Designer/Product Owner creating strong solutions based in ABAP.
- Experience in projects related to SAP Material Management (MM).
- Passion for building great products.
What will additionally impress us?
- Experience in SAP Production Planning (PP), SAP Integrated Product and Process Engineering (iPPE)
- Speaking German language
What kind of person do we like to work with?
- We’re creating the automotive future and we know that we will only succeed if it’s built with people from around the world, with gender diversity and with many different backgrounds.
- People who like high quality software development, who appreciate simplicity, are used to good practices and to the culture of craftsmanship.
- At SEAT:CODE, we breathe start-up, so being flexible must be in our DNA.
- Team Players, transparent, communicative people to whom we can give feedback.
- Our Teams have a lot of freedom to take decisions, so we need people to trust. People with high responsibility.
- In addition, we like humble people (no Rockstars please), nice and with a sense of humor (the bar is quite high right now).
What we offer?
- Competitive Salary: based on experience.
- Social benefits to choose from (Restaurant, Kindergarten, Health Insurance, etc.)
- 2.000€ per year in trainings
- Daily Snacks: We try to promote healthy living habits. You will find in our canteen many nuts, fresh fruit, salads, ...
- Flexible working hours: We understand the importance of work-life balance.
- Short Fridays
- Best gear for your needs
- Nice located offices
- Weekly Yoga Classes. Namastè.
- English as official language.