Monad’s mission is to effect real change in the security space by empowering humans with the tools they need to solve the thorniest cybersecurity problems.
As a remote company, Monad thrives on collaboration, teamwork, and a transparent environment of proactive communication and responsiveness. We are a company made up of humans, and value and respect both our professional and personal spaces. Family, health, and general well-being are key values.
We make security data accessible to regular humans. Join our team and help build this transformative data platform!
About the Role:
Want to have a huge impact on the overall design of a new product? This role is an opportunity to work directly with our Head of Product Design and our engineering team to help build an innovative, early-stage security product. You'll help us build our design system from the ground up, and your work will be in the hands of users through a fast cycle of iteration and feedback.You will have opportunities for both user research and visual design projects. This role is a chance to make a huge impact, solve user problems, and influence the security industry.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Participate in and sometimes run user research sessions, and translate user feedback into your designs.
- Define user workflows using wireframes and generate mockups and prototypes.
- Maintain an organized design system of Figma components.
- Collaborate with the frontend and backend teams to solve complex design problems.
We're looking for teammates who have:
- 2-5 years of experience in user experience or product design
- Experience working on enterprise products and familiarity with technical user personas such as IT or Security engineers strongly preferred
- Ability to deep dive researching industry workflows and needs and quickly define a problem space
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Advanced Figma and/or Sketch skills, familiarity with symbols/reusable components
- Solid sense of organization in design systems and components
- Ability to generate mockups quickly
- Familiarity with the security space a plus
- Experience with Github a plus
- Strong self-discipline