Help us revolutionize the eCommerce experience…
Scalefast is an impressive start-up that has been recognized in Deloitte's 2020 Technology Fast 500™ List as one of the fastest-growing companies in North America. It takes care of its employees, has an excellent work-life balance, and its company culture is astonishing based on empathy, cooperation and excellence.
Scalefast helps unique brands develop a successful Direct-to-Consumer online business. Our next-generation technology platform is built to optimize modern eCommerce. Our end-to-end infrastructure includes global merchant-of-record agreements, fulfilment, subscription, loyalty programs and finance functions to deliver new revenue and delightful brand experiences. With a worldwide presence (USA, Europe & Asia), Scalefast has proven itself with influential brands like L'Oréal, Microsoft, Kering, Club Med, Hasbro or Sega.
As a Senior Account Executive, you'll be hunting new business with well-known brands and helping us to develop Scalefast DTC eCommerce business in Southern Europe, with: main DTC eCommerce and specialized stores (ie employee stores, flash stores…).
You will reach out to eCommerce leaders to expand the company's service offer in France, Spain, Belgium, Italy, and Portugal.
This role reports to the VP of Sales EMEA, is part of the existing Scalefast Sales team and can be based in France or Spain.
- As an experienced Sales Executive, you know better than anybody what a lead means, identifying prospects and outreach to target accounts. Set your strategy, go for it and smash your Sales quotas!
- You will work with marketing to create and execute outbound campaigns.
- You will also be presenting Scalefast value to prospects through conversations, presentations, and other enablement tools with a consultative approach. But don't worry, it is a short sales cycle!
- You will work closely with a Sales engineer to address technical questions so that the team can fully understand the prospect's environment and business goals to be aligned.
- Assist prospects' progress through the sales cycle by engaging necessary levels and team selling where needed and appropriate (using technical resources, executive team, etc.).
- Learn how Scalefast solve client problems and tailor solutions to various scenarios and client outcomes.
- Coordinate the post-sales hand-off to Client Success Management.
- Accurately forecast sales opportunities in the CRM system (Hubspot).
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary and a career path adapted to each person's abilities and experience within a company growing continuously and where you will be empowered to have a substantial impact.
- 100% WFH until the end of the pandemic, then we'll go back to 2 days a week working from home.
- A flexible schedule and total conciliation between work and family life. That includes a reduced timetable for one month in summer.
- A fantastic company culture based on empathy, cooperation, and excellence.
- An international and multi-cultural environment with over 20 nationalities, where you can contribute with your experience and learn from the experience of others.
- Work with fantastic global and regional brands.
- Get the opportunity to influence the future of our Analytics platform and services.
- Excellent working environment with frequent social activities (hackathons, Spartan races, quarterly whole-team social event).
If based in Madrid Office:
- Central Madrid office is located an 8-minute walk from Atocha train station, with a bus stop and BiciMad station right outside the office.
- Kitchen and dining facilities and a fully stocked games room with games consoles etc. - great to disconnect from work for a while and have fun with your colleagues.
- Discounted parking space in the office building if you're coming by car, bicycle parking for those worried about their carbon footprint.
Today, more than 20 million people worldwide buy through our stores. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Scalefast, we're committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.
- Able to work in French, Spanish and English
- 6 - 8 year experience in selling Saas/IT Solutions to complex organizations, using sales methodologies such as MEDDIC, Command of the message, Challenger Sale… (Enterprise and mid-market companies)
- As an individual key contributor, will to prospect into targeted accounts to generate interest and further build a sales pipeline to forecast sales on a quarterly basis
- Prior successful sales experience in the eCommerce industry
- Strong Analytical and communication skills, in order to articulate the relevant value prop to each prospect
- Able to effectively communicate with all levels of team and clients (Directors, VPs, C-suites).
- Avid learner – the technology space is always evolving and so your knowledge must be, too.
- Able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users.
- Ability to work in a fast place changing environment.