The eC Program Manager will be responsible for cross-functional projects enabling digitalization and automation of Sales and Marketing processes as well Services Delivery and Operations. In this role the prime responsibly is to gather business and operational requirements in order to properly scope and Implement related IT/IS projects.
- Support the business in the identification and formulation of needs: consolidation of the framework, expression of need and specifications
- Definition of non-functional technical needs on quality, security and performance of Information Systems and Applications as well as supporting IT and telecom infrastructure
- Definition and Documentation of Use Cases / Users Stories
- Prioritization of functional developments and deliveries in direct interaction with suppliers
- Lead PMO role for the portfolio of eC projects ensuring: organization, animation and follow- up of operational reviews, management reporting ...
- Ensure the definition and organization of user acceptance protocols and compliance of deliverables as per initial requested scope
- Propose resolutions that are useful and appropriate to the business to improve eC applications: analysis of user feedback and support requests, etc.
- Support the business teams in the formalization of end-to-end processes supported by eC
- Support the business teams in defining procedures and performing validation tests before going into production
- Lead rollout process after technical acceptance of supplier deliverables
- Support the Company in the identification and implementation of working methods aimed at improving development methods with suppliers
Key points of the profile
- Experience in the development of IS/IT projects ideally eCommerce / Ticketing operational models ideally in transport sector
- Excellent culture of Agile, Lean etc. methods. and several experiences of supporting digital transformation towards these methods
- Knowledge of S3 Sqills inventory is a plus
- Bilingual French / Spanish (ideal) – Fluent English