Verisure is seeking a talented, innovative, passionate Digital Product Owner. The role will part of a growing and talented Group Digital Marketing Team, and will report directly into our Group digital Marketing Manager. This is a critical role that will lead & contribute to establish Drupal framework as a key pilar of the digital lead gen echosystem, ensuring robust built and development to serve 16 markets worldwide. The role can be based in Madrid.
The role will be expected to impact quickly and develop as the business grows. It is a unique opportunity to create and participate in product definition, implementation & evolution that will have direct impact in business performance.
The company’s success depends on its people and it invests in them every day. Working with Verisure is being part of an industry leading world-class company that has a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
Strategic context and Value proposition
Over the past years, Verisure has experienced an exceptional and resilient financial performance with a very long track record of double-digit growth - thanks to continuous drive for Innovation, our very sophisticated Go To Market and replicable business model for expansion into new countries. Our strong and visionary Management Team is now supporting the business’ next phase of growth with a robust business plan for value creation. The role will join an experienced & fast growing digital team working in rollouts and product expansion worldwide.
The Drupal product owner will be responsible for leading the pending market rollouts and future evolution of the Drupal CMS global platform. He/she will collaborate with local business leaders at local level to deliver the proper solutions to business requirements and to ensure platform maximum performance related to business growth KPI,s. Aditionally support level will be required in collaboration with internal & external stakeholders (IT teams, Suppliers, local dev teams…) to ensure the right platform adoption & product fixes when needed.
This role will be critical in helping markets on maximizing platform capabilities and planning & defining platform improvements and progress.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work with internal and external customers to analyze the needs and align product roadmap to strategic goals.
- Owns the product roadmap.
- Develop scope and define backlog items (epic/features/user stories) that guide the Agile software development team.
- Solve product related problems, make decisions, and complete trade-off analysis to stay on track towards business deliverable commitments.
- Draft key objectives and results, strategies and apply the data for the product to make business decisions.
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies.
- Collaborate with stakeholders during the visioning and concept development of a product.
- Accountable for the created product(s), delivering in the product model and communicating the product needs with business partners.
- Asses value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with a maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Identifies and help the client understand the business model, value and value proposition.
- Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation.
Experiences and Qualifications
We see this role as critical for the achievement of Verisure’s growth and organizational transformation goals.
As result we are looking for a high potential / top performer individual who will combine in-depth Technical expertise with strong project management skills and a proactive business mindset focused on driving value to the business. The ideal candidate will be a strategic solution provider as well as operational enabler.
- 2 – 3 years working as a digital product owner.
- 3 – 4 years working with Drupal Framework.
- Background in technology or a deep understanding of technology concepts needed for digital product development.
- Impeccable communication skills in English and Prior experience in agile projects management methodologies. Spanish will be a plus.
- Experience in stakeholder management.
- Strong analytical skills to create focused action plans and drive insights through metrics
- Very high EQ and level of judgment - Strong, confident, humble leader that exerts influence through value add leadership
- Accuracy, attention to detail, and strong willingness to learn
- An enthusiastic and high energy individual with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- Independent problem solver that can set priorities, make high quality judgements, and enable efficient decision making
- Ability and willingness to take a "hands on" approach, while maintaining an ability for a high level or strategic view of programme activities
- A match to our culture – high energy and flex, fantastic at communication and huge amounts of drive. Collaborative working is key!
Strong fit with our Company DNA
- Passionate in Everything We Do: Our people have a sense of energy that is unmistakable, one that drives us to delight our customers and focus on creating impact quickly.
- Committed to Making a Difference: When we say we will do something; we deliver with excellence. We are accountable, focused and operate with discipline.
- Always Innovating: We believe that Innovation can be big or small; it’s a continuous state of mind that inspires us to think differently and always make things better. We are risk takers and we learn continuously.
- Winning as a Team: Our people know that by leveraging one another’s strengths, investing in and developing our team’s capability and by collaborating well, we will win.
- With Trust & Responsibility: Operating with integrity is core to our success. We are humble, honest and value deep mastery and expertise. We do the right thing, always.