ThePowerMBA is a business school founded in 2017 that has broken the status quo of the tradi!onal MBA market, offering a 360o business curriculum but fully online, 15 min lessons (microlearning) and for an affordable price. We are non accredited and yet, in Spain companies such as EY, Accenture and Cocacola are using our program to train their employees.
After succeeding in Spain and LATAM, we are building the global version which is already being used by users around the world. We will count on the collabora!ons of the founders of YouTube, Waze, Tesla, Shazam, Whole Foods and Cirque du Soleil; authors of business frameworks such as Eric Ries and execu!ves from Unicorn companies and entrepreneurs with enormous poten!al, providing the “learning by doing” angle.
- Typescript, NodeJs, ExpressJS, MongoDB
- AWS Lambda Func!ons, now.sh, AWS stack
- Github, CircleCI, Codacy
- Jira, Slack, GSuite, Google Apps
- And tons of other fancy services to work with
What do we expect from you
- Capability to explain technical projects to non technical stakeholders
- Energy, a lot of energy and will to deliver the best experience for the user
- Experience working on backend projects with NodeJs (it’s a must)
- Experience working on frontend/mobile projects with some JS framework (React, Angular, Ionic, Flutter...) - 1 year at least
- Experience working with OO programming languages and designing so#ware architectures - 3 years at least
- Experience working with Typescript (strict mode is a plus) - 1 year at least
- Experience working with NoSQL DBs (it’s a must)
- Experience with AWS stack
- Experience working with customer facing product
- Experience leading teams (2-5 people) working in an Agile environment
- Experience talking to other departments (mkt, sales...)
To lead the development of some so#ware projects and make sure that the so#ware is reliable enough.
Be proactive and autonomous with your work.
What you can expect from us
- You’ll be part of a growing interna!onal team of highly skilled engineers, building a disruptive product
- You’ll have significant ownership, autonomy, and impact, while working in an agile startup environment
- We offer a competitive compensation package which is growing every month, free student events, team events and BBQ parties, etc
- Free fruit and caffe
- Restaurant and transport tickets (powered by Cobee)
- Fully flexible schedule and freedom to work remotely on be autonomous with your work
- Remote friendly (1/2 days per week in office).
- Full remote until Covid is ended with the possibility to go the office