CoverWallet, an Aon company, was founded in 2015 to reinvent the $100 billion small business insurance industry by using data, design, and technology. As a part of Aon, a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions with 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries, CoverWallet has the mentality and culture of a high-growth startup with the backing and support of a global multinational company.
CoverWallet is the easiest way for businesses to understand, buy, and manage insurance online and has been recognized as a CNBC Upstart 100, won the Best Insurtech Solution from the Benzinga Awards and was named “One of the Most Entrepreneurial Companies in America” by Entrepreneur Magazine.
We are currently seeking a Tech Lead NodeJS who will work along with designers and the rest of the engineers on creating our software solutions. This is just the start, hence you’ll be a key player in defining technology stack, processes, and build our work environment from scratch.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing high-quality applications. They will also be responsible for designing and implementing testable and scalable code.
- Develop quality software and web applications
- Analyze and maintain existing software applications
- Design highly scalable, testable code
- Discover and fix programming bugs
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
- Development experience with programming languages
- SQL database or relational database skills
- Expert backend coder NodeJS
- Git version control export
- Experience in scaling and web performance.
- English speaking and writing skills
- Team player, really motivated with technical challenges
- The possibility to disrupt one of the biggest industries, and in one of most developed digital markets in the world.
- Competitive Salary
- Great offices in New York, Madrid, and near the beach in Valencia.
- Competitive and flexible compensation (tickets restaurant, transport card, daycare checks, and external training)
- Company-paid Life and Accident Insurance, and Medical insurance as benefits.
- Additional budget for individual education and online training courses (1.500 € per year)
- 23 days of vacation per year.
- Flexible working hours.
- Team building activities: hackathon, meetups and tech talks in the office, code katas.
- A fun, multicultural and fast-paced environment.
- Drinks, coffee, and fruits.