We are building the best team ever to help us to transform the Insurance Industry. Do you want to join us?
BDEO's mission is making the insurance and claim processes easy to the users and more efficient to the companies through an awesome AI visual Saas technology.
BDEO is here and so it is the digital transformation for Insurance.
- We are professional, ambitious, fresh and committed
- We care for every member of the team
- We extremely value the teamwork and the eager to learn and improve
- We trust in our team
- We want you to be the best professional ever, but we also want you to be happy because we strongly believe you can't be the best in your work if you don't live the life you want to.
Bdeo is based on Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Geolocalized Video Call through a powerful combination that is changing the way the Insurance Companies interact with their users.
- Cool Vendor in Insurtech by Gartner (2020)
- South Summit (2019). Best insurtech and Most Disruptive Product of the Year
- Impact 25 & Insurtech 100 (2019). Bdeo was identified as one of the 25 and 100 Insurtech (respectively) in the world with the greatest impact and transformation capacity of the insurance industry
- Future of AI (2019). 2nd best insurtech applying Artificial Intelligence
Who we are
Bdeo was founded in 2017 by Julio & Manuel, two serial entrepreneurs with wide experience building B2B Saas companies within the Insurance Industry. We are proud to be backed up by two of the most relevant VC funds in Spain: Kfund & Big Sur, who are absolutely involved with the business and the team.
We are a team of 40 people today, 38 in Spain and 2 in Mexico absolutely engaged and committed (average NPS last 12 months: 68).
You can know us a little bit better by reading this:
✍🏽 Un resumen de 2019
🤔 Si Bdeo fuera arquitecto
🕶️ Una visita a Bdeo
Who we will be
We will be a team of about 120 people in two years from now.
Our customers are already based on 3 different continents and 14 different countries, speaking several different languages. We need to be and we want to be at least, as diverse and global as our customers are.
🔝 About the role
You will be part of the Support Dev Team meaning that:
- You can make a difference in our company and your peers alike.
- You will interact multiple environments and deployments for all of our customers in Europe.
- You will be trained to know BDEO product and all its infrastructure.
- You will be in charge of solving incidents and applying tailor-made configurations for the different clients served in three continents (for now 😉 ).
- You will have in-depth knowledge of BDEO's architecture so that you can understand, investigate and solve any issue or question related to Bdeo's multiple applications and technical environments.
👉🏾 About you
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience in software development as FULL STACK using NodeJS and AngularJS and/or Angular technologies
- You have communication and interpersonal skills to relate to customers
- You are able to handle productive environments
- You have experience in non-relational databases
- Know git and git workflows
- You have a good level of written english
👌 It will be a plus if...
- You've been dealing with support incidents / issues as a developer before
- You are comfortable dealing with problems and have focus on delivering good working code
- You know how to test and are comfortable with code quality and improvement
- You know how to manage a productive environment in a self-sufficient way
- You know AWS infrastructure and databases like DynamoDB
- You have used cloud functions like AWS Lambdas
- You know / have worked using Jira
- You have experience with WebRTC
About the process
All the process will be conducted remotely
- Quick call with our HR manager (30min)
- Answer to a technical quiz online (30 min)
- Meet the team / Interview with the Support Manager (1 hour)
- We send you an offer
- If you join us, you will be able to enjoy the following perks:
- Besides the 22 days of vacation per year (plus Spanish public holidays) you will enjoy paid time off on:
- The 24th & 31st of December
- Your birthday or your kids' birthday (although you will have to take to the office an awesome birthday cake in return)
- Flexible working hours
- Intensive working hours on Fridays & Summer
- Private medical & dental insurance policy
- Weekly English classes
- Training budget
- Flexible compensation scheme: meals, transport, etc **
- Free fruit, tea & coffee every day **