We are building the best team ever to help us to transform the Insurance Industry. Do you want to join us?
BDEO's mission is making the insurance and claim processes easy to the users and more efficient to the companies through an awesome AI visual Saas technology. BDEO is here and so it is the digital transformation for Insurance.
- We are professional, ambitious, fresh and committed.
- We care for every member of the team.
- We extremely value the teamwork and the eager to learn and improve.
- We trust in our team.
- We want you to be the best professional ever, but we also want you to be happy because we strongly believe you can't be the best in your work if you don't live the life you want to.
Bdeo is based on Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, and Geolocalized Video Call through a powerful combination that is changing the way the Insurance Companies interact with their users.
- Cool Vendor in Insurtech by Gartner (2020)
- South Summit (2019). Best insurtech and Most Disruptive Product of the Year
- Impact 25 & Insurtech 100 (2019). Bdeo was identified as one of the 25 and 100 Insurtech (respectively) in the world with the greatest impact and transformation capacity of the insurance industry
- Future of AI (2019). 2nd best insurtech applying Artificial Intelligence
Who we are
Bdeo was founded in 2017 by Julio & Manuel, two serial entrepreneurs with wide experience building B2B Saas companies within the Insurance Industry. We are proud to be backed up by two of the most relevant VC funds in Spain: Kfund & Big Sur, who are absolutely involved with the business and the team.
We are a team of 40 people today, 38 in Spain and 2 in Mexico absolutely engaged and committed (average NPS last 12 months: 68).
You can know us a little bit better by reading this:
Who we will be
We will be a team of about 120 people in two years from now.
Our customers are already based on 3 different continents and 14 different countries, speaking several different languages. We need to be and we want to be at least, as diverse and global as our customers are.
🔝 About the role
- We need a person with a broad technical background and experience in software development and architecture, but who is also very customer-oriented.
- The ownership is focused on helping customers in the integration processes with BDEO and in general with the technical part covering areas such as:
- Dialogue with the customer's security and data protection departments
- Dialogue with the customer's development departments
- Dialogue with the customer's business area, with the aim of advising on the different technical possibilities offered by BDEO.
- Internally, you will also contribute with your experience in the area of infrastructure and consultancy with regard to the different technological options for tackling complex solutions.
👉🏾 About you
- You have at least 5 years of experience both in technical functions related to software development and in account management or monitoring functions from a consultant's point of view or as a liaison between the business and technological areas.
- You have a experience and knowledge in technologies similar to those currently used by BDEO will be an asset:
- NODEJS (It is a must)
- Application development in serverless infrastructure
- You are able to generate and inspire confidence in customers
- You are able to offer correct and well-organised responses in relation to the technologies used by BDEO, their scalability, fault tolerance, and their characteristics in terms of security and data protection
- You are able to lead BDEO's developments and needs in terms of information security and data protection
- You are able to participate in technical decisions that affect the BDEO infrastructure
If you join us, you will be able to enjoy the following perks:
- Besides the 22 days of vacation per year (plus Spanish public holidays) you will enjoy paid time off on:
- The 24th & 31st of December
- Your birthday or your kids' birthday (although you will have to take to the office an awesome birthday cake in return)
- Flexible working hours
- Intensive working hours on Fridays & Summer
- Private medical & dental insurance policy
- Weekly English classes
- Training budget
- Flexible compensation scheme: meals, transport, etc **
- Free fruit, tea & coffee every day **