Our Engineering Team is looking for talented engineers who take pride in their contribution to the team. We are engineers and we contribute actively to the business strategy delivery.
You will be part of an ongoing transformation in the healthcare industry, working in one of the future product teams in Roche, responsible for creating an intuitive core platform that has a great impact on users.
We work with Agile methodologies. We are looking for Fullstack Engineers to work in a cross functional environment. She/he/they will join our current team in developing the best solutions for making sure that our systems are secure, efficient and highly available.
- Participate actively in technical decisions
- Design units and components design the technical requirements, both functional and non- functional
- Take part in product experimentation/ideation
- Create Software you´re proud of using modern engineering approaches and agile principles
- Make our technology and our team scale as the business grow
- Own your deliverables from start to finish
- Deliver high quality solutions
- Ship features often
- Communicate regularly and overcome “blockers”
- Communicate effectively in English and Spanish (optional)
The following list is what we are looking for. We understand you may not be fully proficient in all of them:
- At least 2 – 3 years of real-world experience in creating and maintaining applications
- Programming ability with knowledge of Java.
- Acquainted with Agile development practices, especially Scrum and desirable in SAFe 5.0.
- Understanding of CI/CD processes and tools (GitLab, Jenkins).
- Experience in Dockers, Kubernetes.
- Experience in Cloud Infrastructure..
- Recent use of JIRA.
Apply if you are
- Self-organized and an owner, with flexible remote working we believe in trust and individual accountability for getting things done.
- A team player, who listen their colleagues but is not afraid to assert themselves
- Comfort with uncertainty.
- Looking for a purpose where your work will have a real impact in patient lives. Your work is meaningful to you.
- Passionate and naturally curious.
- Looking for solving real-world problems and proposing actual plans
- Not afraid to fail and learn.
At Roche, we believe in diversity and inclusion as essential values for our success. We have a special interest in integrating people with disabilities into our teams. If you have a disability, for us it is a plus, and we have special benefits for you: Go ahead and join us!