As part of the Back Office team, you will help build and improve one of the most sophisticated royalties distribution systems in the world. We are looking for a team player to help us maintain and grow our service platforms.
The main responsibilities of the role include: Participating in the design and planning of a brand new platform to deal with ownership metadata of millions of sound recordings.
All About You
- Proficiency in Python.
- Have worked with open source web application frameworks such as Django or Flask and relational databases (PostgreSQL)
- Linux and Git experience.
- Experience with software design life cycle and best practices (Code Reviews, Testing).
- Enthusiasm, initiative, commitment, with the ability to learn independently.
- Experience designing and developing RESTful APIs.
- Experience with Docker.
- Experience with non-relational databases: Mongo, Elasticsearch.
- Experience with AWS.
- Have an interest in front-end development.
- Bachelor´s degree in Computer Science, Telecom Engineering, Audio Visual Engineering or similar
You Can Enjoy
- Full-time job.
- Flexibility on working hours, home office, and remote working.
- Free coffee, tea, fresh fruits.
- Free Spanish and English classes.
- Wide range of online and onsite courses.
- Possibility to choose your hardware and tools.
- Free beers and snacks on Friday afternoon’s Jam sessions.
- Becoming part of a diverse and multicultural team based in Barcelona obsessed with bettering the music industry.