As a senior software engineer you will work closely with the Product & QA teams to ensure the product requirements are correctly translated into software requirements, following software engineering best practices while the quality of the development and milestones of the projects are met. You will be setting the SW team’s technical roadmap by selecting the frameworks & tools to be used.
An ideal candidate will be a passionate cloud developer, with strong experience driving software programs across engineering organizations. You are methodical, a self-starter, and passionate about quality but also keen to help grow and coach individuals. The successful candidate is an experienced hands-on software engineer who can start building software systems while attracting other extraordinary developers to build a high performing team.
- Define and develop models based on microservices (spring cloud, Angular, JAVA SE 14, C++, Go)
- Know and promote the implementation of good practices and SOLID principles, as well as TDD, DDD into cloud/on-premises/Embedded IoT systems.
- Design and maintain UML models (use cases, ORM, class diagrams, etc.)
- 3 years of experience in DDD modelling with UML
- 3 years of development experience with Spring Boot and Java 11 or higher.
- 2 years of experience deploying systems on Kubernetes based infrastructure.
- Experience designing and developing event-driven microservices architectures for different domains.
- 5 years of experience developing and leading software projects deployed on cloud, on premises and embedded IoT systems.
- Experience with modern distributed databased systems.
- Experience of Maven, GIT
- Automation and related tool selection and evolution.
- Be able to analyse and help in the design of test Cases and test Scenarios for cloud/microservices and embedded products.
- Good communications skills you’re willing and able to document software requirements, use cases and user histories.
- Positive, can do attitude.
Nice to have:
- Experience with GCP and VMware.
- Experience designing data analytics systems and AI systems (mainly based on Apache tools, ELK, Dataiku, etc.)
- Some experience with edge computing frameworks from Linux foundation or those related to 5G MEC.
- 3 years of development experience in embedded systems (C++, Go, Bash).
- Experience deploying MLOPS pipelines into production.
- Experience with popular testing & automation tools Jenkins, Selenium, Postman, JUnit, JMeter, SonarQ