Your responsibilities will include:
- Iterative development on the actual old-flavored solution, and progressive migration to the new stack.
- Creation of components with React.js and SUI Framework.
- Maintenance and documentation of framework components in a guide.
- Support the backend developers in your team on the implementation of the needed components/APIs.
- Help and contribute in the application’s architecture definition.
- Domain-driven design implementation in the provided solutions.
- Use software processes to ensure the quality of the code.
- Creation / implementation of tools that can help the frontend, UI and UX teams with the workflow.
- Special focus on performance.
- Code review by Pull Request.
Still there? We have more to tell you
At Adevinta Spain, we believe in the power of a fair and equitable benefits policy. And we do everything we can to make it so. Therefore, we pay special attention to all aspects that are key in your day-to-day life:
- We make a flexible schedule available and one day of remote work per week. Currently, we are all working remotely, however, you do have the chance to go to the office where all the hygienic and security measures are in place.
- Every year we engage in benchmarking against the external market in order to create competitive compensation packages. Moreover, we do have plans that allow you to "flex your gross salary" in order to purchase benefits such as meal vouchers, commuters cards, training, and child care.
- All Adevintans have in common the passion for innovation and technology. You can choose whether to have a Macbook or Dell XPS laptop and you can opt for an iPhone or a Samsung.
- We subsidize your parking up to a maximum of 90€/ month.
- Your well-being is our priority. We cover fully for your medical insurance and we allow family members to be added to the policy for a discounted price.
- We have a doctor in our facilities and we do offer extra wellness initiatives such as Yoga at the office in Madrid and physiotherapy in Barcelona.
- Do you like going to the gym? We sponsor 70% of the monthly fee of your chosen center/ studio and we have agreements with both Andjoy and McFit for discounted membership prices.
- We enjoy 23 days of paid-time-off a year.
- In Barcelona offices we offer free breakfast and beverages🥐 You can choose the daily menu freshly prepared in our canteen.
- Last but not least, you have 5 extra days to attend conferences and we offer one entrance ticket per year.
+5 years of experience
- ECMAScript 6 (ES6 / ES2015)
- WPO: Web Performance Optimization & Tools
- Git from the console
- Process Automation (NPM)
- Agile Methodologies (Scrum, Lean, Kanban)
- Domain-Driven Design (DDD)
At Adevinta Spain we strongly believe in knowledge sharing and collaboration… so we’ll be eager to meet you if:
- You have previous experience working with Agile Methodologies (Scrum, Lean,...)
- You keep yourself up-to-date
- You are involved in the development community