At adidas, our love for sport drives who we are and what we do. But just as a ball is more than leather and thread, and a show more than padding and plastic, we are bigger than our products. We don't just work to create faster shoes and lighter fabrics. We strive to help athletes everywhere perform their best. We believe that it's hard work inventing the future of sport, and that's why we love it; that when you push your limits, you make it possible for others to pushxx theirs.
We believe that through Sport, we have the power to change lives.
To change lives, we have to create direct relationships with consumers and the best way to accelerate building direct relationships is through Digital.
One way to reach this goal is your contribution within our Tech teams, where your attention is all about providing the technical solutions to the fast growth adidas digital business. We create the vision, design, build and operate everything related to adidas digital B2C business. This includes internal applications, online stores for all markets, both web and app, and everything related to digital marketing. On the same we build and operate our hype events and digital retail.
You will join a team of talented and passionate engineers that will help adidas deliver the best products for our Digital Consumers.
You will be part of the technical experts of the application stack as well as the underlying infrastructure and have direct responsibility for:
- Frontend application development
- Data integration across different and domains
- DevOps across different Consumer Engagement Areas
- QA excellence, specifically automatic testing (performance, functional, smoke)
- Continuous integration, automated testing and automatic deployment to ensure frequent and reliable releases with minimum downtime
- Highest application scalability, performance and stability
- You will help stablish and overlook guardrails for backend capabilities and processes for your area and will ensure the highest quality in the deliverables, defining the coding and design guidelines to follow and ensuring they are applied in your domain.
What we are looking for
- Specific Technical skills
- Required solid knowledge in JS and Frontened frameworks, nice to have knowledge.
- Hands-on experience with SASS/LESS, microservices (design, development and deployment).
- Experience with synchronous and asynchronous communication paradigms.
- Experience with continuous integration (toolset) and Cloud (preferred).
- Digital Native, with a passion for latest technology and consumer value delivery. Have a startup mentality and be passionate about creating and running the software you build.
- A Growth mindset with a high energy for change, a passion for sports and astrong sense of humor.
- Eager to never stop learning.
- Ability to work in highly complex projects on a global level.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, especially when interacting and collaborating with different levels of business and external vendors.
- Working experience in DevOps and QA and tools
- Fluent English skills (verbal and written)
- 5 years (7 years for Senior Software Engineer) of working experience in IT related projects and University degree with a major in Computer Science or related fields.
- Experience with React JS + Redux or any other modern framework
- Experience in Responsive Single Page Application development
- Knowledge of HTML 5, CSS3
Nice to have
- Experience working with rest API's, Kubernetes/Docker and Jenkins as automation tool
- Experience with source code testing
Is this job for me?
Are you excited about the latest technologies? How about applying them at global scales?
Are you genuinely passionate about producing high-quality, consumer-facing applications and proud to share your hard work with family and friends?
Come be a part of our team of hands-on engineers who believe in testing and automating everything. We’re constantly learning, ever growing and always eager to do things better.
What if I don’t check all the boxes?
It’s ok if some of the technology or terminology mentioned here are new for you. We’ll happily teach you.
At adidas, we’re keen to increase our team’s diversity of backgrounds and skills, and we’re more interested in the work you will produce than that work you’ve already produced in the past. If you’d love to work with us, then we’d love to hear from you.
What we offer
- You will join a multicultural team of talented, engaged and passionate engineers, with a lot of career opportunities to grow and reach your expectations.
- Individual development, training and a tech community
- Sport friendly environment
- Competitive salary, benefits discount on adidas products
- Hybrid Work Setup: enjoy the advantages of a flexible remote work environment (within Spain) combined with the amazing onsite facilities and culture.
To be the best sports company in the world, you need the best talents within your teams.
Do you have experience, or want to learn all the technologies we use? Are you looking for growing professionally within adidas? We are happy to receive your application.