We are seeking an accomplished Senior C++ Developer to be part of our AI platform development team. In this role, you’ll be embedded inside a vibrant team of developers and machine learning engineers. You will be expected to help conceive, architect, code and deploy our AI-first products. This is a great opportunity for senior software developers that would like to get into AI and machine learning world working in AI-first product startup.
The purpose of your role:
Design and implement high-volume, fault-tolerant, scalable video processing pipelines for our AI models.
Design and build the integration layer to connect our pipeline with a vast number of CCTV Cameras and VMS available in the market.
Work as a member of a team, helping the team respond quickly and effectively to business needs.
Ability to quickly learn new technologies and adapt to a fast-paced development environment.
The expertise we’re looking for:
- 6+ years professional experience in software development industry.
- 4+ years professional experience programming in C++.
- Experience with multimedia frameworks like GStreamer is a big plus.
- Experience in video streaming protocols and specifically RTSP is a big plus.
- Experience in audio/video decoding and specifically H264 and H265 is a big plus.
- Experience integrating with different CCTV cameras and VMS is a big plus.
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, algorithms and data structures and problem solving.
- Experience working with Relational Databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL…).
- Experience working with Git or any other modern Version Control System.
- Experience working with public cloud (AWS or Azure) is a plus.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in a technology related field (e.g. Computer Science, IT etc.).
- High level of spoken and written English.
- Knowledge or experience with Machine Learning and Deep Learning models is a plus.
- Knowledge or experience with Nvidia GPUs and frameworks is a big plus.
The skills you bring:
- Distributed Systems.
- Contributions to Open Source Projects.
- Linux and/or UNIX.
- Docker, Kubernetes.
- Agile software development.
- Real time Systems.
- GPU Acceleration (i.e. CUDA and cuDNN) is a plus.
- Full remote.
- Phantom shares: 25%.
- Flexible time.
- Benefits: health insurance, ticket