At Holded we've been working towards making life easier for small businesses since 2016. It's an exciting time to join us, having just closed our Series B round at the end of 2020, we have now raised a total of $25m from world-class investors including Elaia (Criteo, Mirakl), Lakestar (Facebook, Spotify & Airbnb) and Nauta Capital (Socialpoint, Privalia). This year we expect to grow the company from 75 to 150 employees.
We are hiring across departments and offer multiple growth opportunities in one of Spain's and Europe's leading scale-ups. Our mission is to create a smart business management solution that covers all areas of business. We replace manual processes with intuitive software to run and automate your business operations, covering Invoicing, Accounting, HR, CRM and Project & Inventory management. We are building a global company, and are looking for passionate people who strive to be the best at what they do.
Join us and help us reinvent the concept of ERP!
We are hiring senior backend engineers who embrace software craftsmanship and have a strong background in software development.
- You have an intrinsic bias towards simplicity and a constant willing to simplify complex systems
- You have a solid software development background, you are familiar with modern and scalable software development practices
- You care about best practices and software maintainability is a top priority for you
- You feel comfortable working with data structures, NoSQL databases (like MongoDB, DynamoDB, Redis), etc..
- You like to explore new technologies and are curious about how things work
- You have mastered at least a higher-level programming language and its ecosystem (ideally PHP, Golang, etc...)
- You know what is a Git rebase, and you are comfortable working in a large codebase with multiple team members
- You practice DevOps, when you have developed something, you know how to (and you want to) deploy it to a production environment
- You have experience designing public APIs (REST, gRPC, etc... )
- But the most important is, you are a freak like we are, you love what you do and you want to enjoy your work while building something important
What it's like to work with us:
- Permanent contract
- Flexible working hours
- Short work-day on Fridays
- Free catered lunch
- Continuous Training: annual budget for training for each employee
- Fully equipped kitchen with snacks, drinks, and fresh fruit.
- Top-notch work equipment
- Office in front of the sea with ping pong, pool table, PlayStation…
- Interesting projects and a great work environment
- An excellent opportunity to grow with the company
- Discounts on a gym membership
At Holded, we do things differently. There’s no corporate nonsense, and no old-fashioned hierarchy. Instead, we work in self-sufficient, autonomous teams. Think of them like start-ups within a start-up that learn from each other.
We didn’t start Holded to be another software company. We started Holded to be epic, and you can be part of it!