We are hiring senior backend engineers who embrace software craftsmanship and have a strong background in software development.
- You have an intrinsic bias towards simplicity and a constant willing to simplify complex systems
- You have a solid software development background, you are familiar with modern and scalable software development practices
- You care about best practices and software maintainability is a top priority for you
- You feel comfortable working with data structures, NoSQL databases (like MongoDB, DynamoDB, Redis), etc..
- You like to explore new technologies and are curious about how things work
- You have mastered at least a higher-level programming language and its ecosystem (ideally PHP, Golang, etc...)
- You know what is a Git rebase, and you are comfortable working in a large codebase with multiple team members
- You practice DevOps, when you have developed something, you know how to (and you want to) deploy it to a production environment
- You have experience designing public APIs (REST, gRPC, etc... )
- But the most important is, you are a freak like we are, you love what you do and you want to enjoy your work while building something important
What it's like to work with us:
- Permanent contract
- Flexible working hours
- Short work-day on Fridays
- Free catered lunch
- Continuous Training: annual budget for training for each employee
- Fully equipped kitchen with snacks, drinks, and fresh fruit.
- Top-notch work equipment
- Office in front of the sea with ping pong, pool table, PlayStation…
- Interesting projects and a great work environment
- An excellent opportunity to grow with the company
- Discounts on a gym membership
At Holded, we do things differently. There’s no corporate nonsense, and no old-fashioned hierarchy. Instead, we work in self-sufficient, autonomous teams. Think of them like start-ups within a start-up that learn from each other.
We didn’t start Holded to be another software company. We started Holded to be epic, and you can be part of it!