As part of the Corporate IT department, the SAP Commerce Cloud Architect will be responsible for architecting, designing, implementing and maintaining SAP Commerce Cloud businesses.
- Gather and document the Business requirements, leading discovery and scoping workshops and advising on out-of-the-box functionality.
- Prioritizing requirements based on a business value, time-to-market and complexity.
- Document the functional specifications for the developers.
- Prepare proof-of-concepts.
- Design the SAP Commerce Cloud solution architecture.
- Lead technical implementation. Manage the outsourced software development team. Configuration of functionalities.
- Perform unit test, integration tests and system performance tests.
- Lead user acceptance tests with the Business. Lead bugfixing.
- Document test scripts and issue log.
- Provide training to the key users. Document user manuals.
- Lead cut-over and deployment activities.
- Ensure Change Management process is followed.
- Define an architecture governance process. Oversee software development lifecycle.
- Perform periodical health checks.
- Researching and analysis of new features and functionality.
- Assure value maximization, promoting business adoption.